ATL Houswife:

Little Brain Needs

Big Money

1/8/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sheree WhitfieldOne of the chicks from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is raising hell over her multi-million dollar divorce settlement -- claiming she needs more cash to compensate for her total lack of brain power.

Sheree Whitfield -- who was married to former NFL lineman Bob Whitfield -- just filed an appeal with the Georgia Supreme Court. According to a court spokesperson, Sheree's lawyers argued she was wrongly denied alimony and needs it because she lacks the education and skill set to make good money on her own.

Under the original settlement agreement, Whitfield received a $775,000 lump sum, more than $1.1 million in marital property, a portion of Bob's NFL retirement plans and $2,142 a month in child support -- but no alimony.

Bob's attorney claims the $113,422-a-year he's required to give her is enough -- and claims Sheree should be fined $2,500 by the court for wasting everyone's time.

The case is scheduled to be heard on Monday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

kimbo reynolds

I think it is so funny, how in the beginning of the show...she states that people are threatened or jealous of her success....what success??she doesn't do anything, and no one even knew her, until this show....and still don't .....none of these women are what I would call glamourous ...they seem like wannabe's to me....No one even remembers their so called famous hubby's....I really think these housewives are a big joke..!!! seriously....they don't compare to the OC housewives.....Ha..ha...Sheree is not as great as she thinks she is....I thought she was so so successful!!

2008 days ago

Punchy

OMFG....is there now a price tag posted on her v-jay-jay? Not all women are like this ho. Get a job and be thankful that he is providing for his child. He may even exercise visitation with his kid, even better. Boo-hoo, work, just like everyone else or rack up student loans like everyone else.

2008 days ago

Chris Curry

You would have to look far and wide to find a bigger loser than this chick. It just goes to show you that trash takes many forms. You can put as much lipstick...you know the rest.

2008 days ago

SHINE

THIS WOMEN IS SOOOOO STUPID. SOMEONE LIKE HER SHOULD JUST GO RUN UNDER A ROCK AND DIE. THAT MONEY SHE IS GETTING IS MORE THEN ENOUGH!!!! IN THE TV SHOW SHE WONT WALK HER KID OUTSIDE SO SHE WONT SCRATCH A PAIR OF SHOES.... THAT IS SO DUMB. SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GET THAT MAN FOR ALL HIS MONEY, SHE MAKE WOMEN LOOK BAD.... SHE REALLY NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, START WORKING AND BUYING SUCH COSTLY MATERIAL ITEMS AND THINK ABOUT INVESTING MONEY. I JUST REALLY FEEL BAD FOR HER.

2005 days ago

KBT

Too funny if you go to her website she seems to have brains and it says philanthropist...

Wow she can't survive on the courts judgement...

Give up your shoes b**ch, and furs and see how the normal people live...

She should say she lives it "ATLB"- A Total Lazy Bit** and don't give ATL bad rep

2000 days ago

whatever

Isn't the name of this show The Real HouseWIVES of..." She isn't a WIFE anymore so how can she be on this show? I haven't seen the NY version, but did see some of the OC, and there is one woman who is in the process of divorce, so where is the "housewife"? If they are going to use single women they need to rename the show! Maybe "The Real Greedy, lonely, spiteful bitches of..."

1995 days ago

Leavethischildalone

As a single mother, who gets NO child support, and manages to take care of my child on $53K a year, hearing that this child cannot make it on $113K is laughable. I sometimes have to rob Peter to pay Paul, but I do it. I also pay back my STUDENT LOANS, which I incurred getting an EDUCATION. Maybe she should try that. I watched this show for pure escapism from the real world the rest of us live in. If nothing else it was good for a laugh. Poor DeShawn must have been bored stiff with her honey on the road and needed something to do to kill time. That's the only reason I can see why she was on this show because she was nothing like the other women. She appeared to have a spiritual center, she and Eric Snow have been together since college and she knew when he was getting ready to retire that she had to modify her lifestyle. But this Sheree child was just trying to front like she was all of that, when in reality she is merely a fraction, or an iota of it. Get a job, get a life, get for real.

1978 days ago

Nana Banana

If they were really classy, would we watch? The skanky ones are there to make it watchable. And, no, they are, for the most part, uneducated. Rich men don't always think with their heads when they pick wives. And not all athletes are smart in their choice of wives either. Or regular men. I love NeNe and hate that Patti LaBelle dissed her. Kandi is the ghetto girl. Not that I don't like her. NeNe is just a good old country.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7