Kelly McGillis

from 'Top Gun'

'Memba Her?!

1/8/2009 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Kelly McGillis became famous for starring in films like "Top Gun," "Witness" and "The Accused." Guess what she looks like now!

george kaplan

This photo was taken a few years ago on the east coast - saw her recently and she looks much better, with long hair.

2029 days ago

Nuts

AH well.One decade your a knockout and than your knocked out.Aint age a bitch.

2029 days ago

Lori

She looks really roughed up. UGH a lot older than 51---

2029 days ago

Sylkie

Resurface???? This chick lives in Berks County in PA... And this is damn good pic of her... I've spotted her looking a HOTT MESS at the tennis club, at ULTA beauty store wearing a bluetooth in her ear, driving a PT Cruiser, and buying $700+ of make-up... Clearly she didn't use the $700 of make-up!!

2029 days ago

Doylestown

She looks horrible

2029 days ago

chromeheartsgirl

yes she's gay (nothing wrong with that of course) 20 years has definately not been that kind she looks older than that!!

2029 days ago

Bradblowsgeorge

wow.........the years have not been kind......and now to find out she is a lesbian, well you could knock me over with a feather. I visited her shop in the keys many years ago, and she looked great, and was happily married.....but nothing truly is as it appears in real life....i wish her well, and hope she is still happy in whatever, and whoever she does....

2028 days ago

justsaying

People always keep saying that there's nothing wrong with being gay. But no one can ever tell us what is right with it. NO.16, lisa lisa, keep talking that way. You are truly making the Devil happy with you. Who knows. You and he may become best friends after god returns.

2028 days ago

Cheryl

Maybe this is what 51 is supposed to look like if one is not touched up or transformed by air-brushed photos, cosmetic surgery, hair dyes, etc., etc. When did aging become an illness? The other day I went to the cosmetic counter and asked for a lotion that would leave a moist look. The sales person asked me, "what are you feeling?" I guess that's the cosmetologist's version of the doctor's inquiry, "HOW are you feeling?" LOL Help! I'm aging. You better quarantine me; someone else might catch it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2