Chris Brown -- What You Didn't See

2/9/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown was too busy turning himself in to the cops for allegedly assaulting Rihanna to perform at the Grammys last night -- but now we've got exclusive rehearsal video of what his routine would have looked like.

Chris Brown: Click to watch
This video was taken Friday during his Grammy rehearsal for "Forever," the song he was slated to perform.

TNP

WHatevr, rihanna... dont believe it til i see the injuries could be a publicity stunt. I still think Chris Brown is awesome. Ya'll dont even kno da storie @least the real one so dont start what you cant finish

1996 days ago

luv

She should have gotten out of that relationship a good time ago, because this is not the first time that he hit her. That is why he continues to beat her, because she puts up with it. He is a woman beater and an immature little boy who is very jealous. His fans do not know the truth, so they are spreading lies about about STD and HERPES. If that was so, why were they so happy at the party. Did he he just find out something while driving? What type of person would beat a woman, and then leave her on the road? They got into an argument like anyone else, he stopped the vehicle, she alledgely got out of the vehicle, and started to walk away, and he went after her, and the fight started. Had it not for the witness who saw and called the police, she may not have reported it. She endures those blows all the time, because of LUV. I bet you that she is going to drop those charges. But GOD do not sleep, if he gets off, he is going to do it again, and he will pay that time. Rihanna PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HIM LIKE YESTERDAY.

1996 days ago

NICOLE DZ

WHO KNOWS IF WE’LL EVER KNOW THE WHOLE STORY & WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT, BUT I’M SURE ALOT OF STORIES WILL CONTINUE TO BE TOLD & RUMORS THAT WILL BE MADE UP TO ADD TO THE NONSENSE OF IT ALL. THEY BOTH WHERE WRONG NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID! THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS! PERIOD! AND SECOND WHEN SOMETHING DRASTIC LIKE THIS HAPPENS, EXPECIALLY WITH STARS, IT BLOWS UP IN THE MEDIA & EVERYONE TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL & IT DOESN’T ADD WATER TO THE FIRE, BUT IT ADDS MORE FUEL. I WISH BOTH OF THEM THE BEST. NO-ONE IS PERFECT, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. THIS WILL BE A LEARNING PROCESS FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. THEY WILL HAVE TO OVERCOME THE MEDIA, THEIR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, FANS, AND MOST OF ALL THEIR CAREERS.

1996 days ago

Jada

Chris Brown is an embarrassment to his mother. He needs to go to jail & I’ll tell everyone I know to boy-cut his music. He is one youth who cannot handle being a millionaire.

1996 days ago

triniboi

Another young black man is about to make the jounery through the prison pipeline into the prison system. So sad.

1996 days ago

TY

Ok I don't like men that hit on women but nasty females like one that gives you a STD's should be shook a little bit
keep your cooty clean

1996 days ago

Yanni Babi

Lol Ive read most of these comments and I cant believe half the crap that was said. Yall have taken sides and swore to God that rihanna didnt need chris brown she deserve better. BUT why werent yall sayin that bulls**t when they were taking nice trips and stuff? oh what yall didnt see the signs then huh? yall are so sterotypical. Who actually knows how someone is while they lash out until they actualli give a sign? FACE IT: yall just kissin ass and probably experienced the same thing she did. i mean chris brown isnt right 4 putting his hands on her but maybe she did something or said something that made her overstep her boundary. HOW THE FREAK DO YALL KNOW, YALL WERENT THERE. Lil Wayne Rapped About Yall---Damn Gossipers!

-- Yanni Babi

1996 days ago

marinellobeauty

I heard she gave he HERPS!!! O M G !!!! She was WRONG for that

1996 days ago

marinellobeauty

SHE NASTY FOR GIVING HIM HERPS!!!!!!!!!SLUTBUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!

1996 days ago

Lisa McLaurin-Holt

My heart goes out to both these young people.. I am a fan of both of theirs and I just hope this is one of those things, that if Chris did what is being said, he learns a lesson from it and move on. Chris you will learn in life that people will love and support you when all is good, but when you hit a dark space, and make mistakes, they will drop you and verbally dog you. When you make it out of this, and you will (I'm praying for you), remember those who were in your corner during your time of need. You are young, I know when I was 19, I did things that I wouldn't do today. You are only human, keep your head up because the Saints are in Heaven. I still love you

1995 days ago

Jacki Blue

First I want say that Iam praying for both of these very talented young people!! I have been on both sides of this issue at different times.. meaning I've been abused, but I've also dished out my share of abuse. That being said I would like to remind everyone out there that My BIBLE says JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED!! because lets face it folks none of us were there!! we all have opinions but thats all they are is opinions. I don't think any less of Chris Brown or any more of Rhianna. It is my SINCERE hope that with the the help and support of family, friends, (label mates) ect. these two will come back stronger than ever.!! THERE IS LIFE AFTER ABUSE (for the abuser and the victim) Continued BLESSINGS TO BOTH CHRIS and RHIANNA Thank You for entertaining us!!

1995 days ago

forreal

The romance seemed like a publicity stunt anyway. I didn't seem as if he was as into her as she was him, so the issue of her being a victim could be just an end result of HER crying wolf (wearing sheep clothing publicly) because of his status and knowing what could make him engage in such a display to defame him. The truth will soon come to light anyway and let's hope the BIGGER people will be ready to apologize.

1995 days ago

Carmen

OKAY RIHANNA DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE GOT 1st of all if u are in a realtionship u should have trust an believe what your [artner say no matter what u cant control what type of message a person sends....so ifeel she shouldn have reacted like she did as for chris that still gives him no rite 2 put his hands on a lady.......

1995 days ago

Shae

I think that EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP JUDGING CHRIS BROWN!!!! BECAUSE NUMBER ONE YALL DONT KNW EXACTLY WHT HAPPEND...ONLY TWO PPL KNW WHT AND Y IT HAPPEND...ND THTS CHRIS AND RHIANNA...THERE'S TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY... ND CHRIS HAS YET TO TELL HIS.SO STOP STANDING ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN.... I'M NOT SAYING ITS OKAY TO BEAT ON A WOMEN BT AT THE SAME TIME ITS NOT RYT FOR A WOMAN TO BE ABLE TO PROVOKE AN ANGERED MAN AND WEN SOMETHING HAPPENS...THT WOMEN IS THE"VICTIM'..."IT TAKES TWO". aND BESIDES HE DOESN'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE IN THIS WRLD..BT GOD ...

`KEEP YA HEAD CHRIS.

1995 days ago

Big Mama Here!!!

So much for becoming a successful star?... It is funny how now that Chris Brown has this on his forever record, I am going to enjoy his sponcers firing him... ("Kiss Kiss" your "stuff stuff" "good bye, bye" while everyone is hating and never getting with you) ever again... LOL!!! Chris deserves to be in jail...

1995 days ago