OctoMom

Scores a House!!!

3/9/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom don't need no publicist, because she's about to get a new home.

0309_aaaaa-1

We've learned her dad is the purchaser of the 2,583 square-foot house for Octo. It's located in La Habra, near where OctoGrandma lives now. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large backyard. It's listed for $564,900. The buyer paid near asking price.

It's listed by Mike Patel of Prudential Realty in Anaheim Hills in the O.C. We're told the deal was just inked and it will close on Friday. Sources also say the "substantial down payment" came from money that OctoMom has been scoring over the last few weeks. As one source put it, "the money has been coming from all over the place -- $15,000 here, $25,000 there." We're told the seller is financing the deal.

We're told Octo will either move in over the weekend or early next week.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

moonmist3

Not to worry. TLC channel seems to be working up to a show for her, First "Jon amd Kate plus Eight" next "Table fpr Twelve" maybe next "Welfare for 15". Tune in!

1944 days ago

marsha,nc

I GOT 5 KIDS CAN I GET A NEW HOUSE TOO

1943 days ago

JoJo

As far as a reality show..who in the world would want to watch a crazy woman in a house with fourteen kids?

1941 days ago

I. B. Trucking

This CRAZY Welfare Queen made a statement last night that just TURNED MY STOMACH, Hundreds of people wanted to see the FREAK SHOW last night when she came home from the hospital with the first two babies. She said, "DO THEY THINK I'M THE PRESIDENT OF SOMETHING?". She is all about being on TV and MONEY!!! What a piece of TRASH!!! Having 14 babies does NOT make you a Mother. She will NEVER be a mother. I bet she will pose for the pictures with the babies then after the cameras are turned off she will go about her usual shopping trips WITH HER DONATED MONEY. This woman should be LOCKED UP for DEFRAUDING THE GOVERNMENT AND THE GENEROUS PEOPLE!!! I guess her "maid" and "cook" can use her Food Stamps to buy groceries for her. She is nothing but a WELFARE MOOCHER QUEEN!!! DON'T SEND THIS SCAMMER ANY MORE MONEY!!!!!!

1940 days ago

vicki

Nadya has a deep mental problem, trying plastic surgery, paid for by the state, having all theses illegitimate kids to be TAKEN CARE OF AND RAISE ON STATE FUNDS, ALL 14 OF THE CLONES. WHAT ARE THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF THE MENTAL ILLNESSES THAT SHE HAS PASSED ON TO THESE VITROS, THERES ENOUGH PROBLEM KIDS THAT ARE CONCEIVED NORMALLY, BUT FOR THIS BITCH TO HAVE PAID FOR THESE VITOS WITH STATE FUNDS, AND IS NOW LOOKING FOR FREE HANDOUTS FROM EVERYONE IS A SHAME. SHE WAS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELL BEING OF HER BIG UGLY CROOKED LIP SELF AND NOT THE TEAM OF KIDS SHE ALREADY HAS. CAN SHE OFFER THE LOVE AND CARE FOR THESE KIDS? HELL NO, THE BITCH JUST LOOKING FOR PUBLIC ATTENTION AND FREE HAND OUTS! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1939 days ago

LaSonya m from ATX

this is sooooo sad ,,it really is she is a looney bitch,,,
keepin it real in the ATX

1939 days ago

tucsongal

OMG..this whole thing is stupid. Octomom is a mental case, dumb as a box of rocks and plans on making the kids the same way..talk about disfunctional..NO ONE should send her any $$$ or donations of products..thats what this is all about. She is too lazy to work, so, lets see how many kids she can have. I am divorced, I have to work and I have to live on what I make. I cannot afford to go to Disneyland, No one buys me a house or sends me money nor do I have the money to get my nails done, or plastic surgery (look at her pictures from a few yrs ago). This is the most horrifiic example of state aide and public sympathy abusement I have ever seen...She chose to have 14 kids..that was her decison..she needs to assume the responsiblity of her decision..I hope the state will monitor her every move while they are supporting her and paying her expenses and the expenses of her children....it all makes me sick..and if a TV station is actually going to put her on TV in a reality show, that is ridiculous. Have you ever heard of the Duggar Family (18 kids and counting) letting the state pay for their childrens healthcare, or using food stamps or requesting donations, on and on? NO, they are accountable for their family....Octomom is pathetic........if the press and people would back off and stay away from her....lets see what would happen..she is in this for the publicity folks.....quit falling for it....

1939 days ago

moonray

Is it not obvious that this woamn has some serious mental health problems ? CPS should intervene asap.

1939 days ago

Michelle

I gave her money and I'm certainly not ashamed of it. She has 14 kids!!! It doesn't matter how she got them, she is now responsible for raising 14 children and needs as much help as she can get. Anyone who thinks helping should be considered shameful has lost touch with his/her own humanity.

1936 days ago

js

I could care less about her....but these kids didn't ask to be born. There is no way a single parent can give enough love, caring, nurturing, attention, hugs to all those 14 children. To me, this is a form of neglect. Octo is a very self centered young lady. Too bad she didn't save all that money she put into her face, body, and lips to pay her mortage! As we say in the midwest, she is nuttier than a fruitcake!

what's on my mind

Only in America would you see something like this girl - having all these babies, living on someone else's dime, doing all the wacked out stuff she does and being paid for it like a sideshow freak. Didn't she say she had surgery to look like Angelina Jolie? She is scary looking and the worse of it is that mouth - when she speaks I'm just fascinated by how it moves -- really does look like duck lips or something. But her looks are such small potatoes compared to the mental mess she is!! Poor cute kids-they don't stand a chance with her.

what's on my mind

I am sick of her whining. I have my 80 year old mother with dementia living in my home, along with my married but separated daughter and her two children and my husband and myself. We are struggling all the time to get by - but I have to do it alone without handouts - and it is no one else's fault I am in this situation and no one else's responsibility to fix my problems!! This woman chose to have this many children! Some of us end up bad off without choosing what we end up with. We have a bed in our living room, we don't have enough bedrooms, but no one is handing us a new home!!

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30