Britney's New Command Performance

4/10/2009 8:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears will be appearing in a Los Angeles arena and, if a certain lawyer has it his way, an L.A. County courtroom.

Jon Eardley, Esq., the lawyer who claims Britney hired him to torpedo her conservatorship, has just filed legal papers demanding that Brit appear at a trial in which Eardley has been accused of harassing Britney and her family.

In his legal papers, Eardley notes that Britney will be performing at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on April 16 and 17. He says if she's well enough to perform, she's well enough to testify on two points -- did she authorize Eardley to take legal action on her behalf and did Eardley really cause her "substantial emotional distress."

The judge will have to decide if Britney is competent enough to testify and if it's fair to drag her into court. It would certainly be entertaining.

You gotta be kidding me...

1938 days ago

IM Niche Formula

The drama will never end for her. I guess that's why we all love her!

IM Niche Formula

1938 days ago

britbritisaskank

16. Bigtime is right. I'm not a fan of britney's, but I'm also not a fan of dishonesty. Britney lies to her fans on a nightly basis when she pretends to sing to them. Anyone who'd pay money to see her stumble around & mouth the words to songs really needs to have their head examined.

Posted at 2:33AM on Apr 11th 2009 by Get a life It's a lot more dishonesty than just that. For example: the hair extensions (that's not her hair), the florescent teeth veneers (those aren't her teeth), the professional makeup (that's not her face), the voice that's created in a studio by the perfect pitch program (that's not how she sounds), and of course the incredible string of lies she is constantly telling ("I just want my babies," "My sister is not pregnant," "I don't do drugs," etc. It's a big steaming pile of lies and deception, and her fans buy every bit of it.

1938 days ago

Annette

To #18:

WHO CARES what her fans buy? Are you the fan police? If Britney's product - whatever you choose to call it - makes her fans happy then so be it. Because Britney's product has made more money than you'll ever see in your lifetime and that's a fact (source: Wikipedia).

You must be very delusional to believe that your RANTINGS do anything to sway opinions. Your assessment could apply to ANY HOLLYWOOD STAR.

Who the eff out there goes au natural? Nobody! Magazines occasionally do an expose on stars with and without makeup, just to get the average person to laugh. It's far from being just Britney and you know it. And when she was sick, she NEVER wore makeup - and probably looked a lot better than you on your best day.

Who the eff can sing live anymore while performing a dance routine? HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT? Because I have. It's extremely difficult! You should research the old stars who ALSO LIP SYNC'd when they performed anything beyond soft shoe before you pass judgment. ALL YOU EVER DO IS PASS JUDGMENT. Why don't you get off your arse and do something positive with your life?

1938 days ago

b

She should have to testify. She plays 15 year old games in a 45 year old woman's body.. She needs to stop. She messed with the wrong people this time. If she capable of playing stripper clown in her traveling circus then shes capable of testifying, and the judge cant deny that.

1938 days ago

Fred

Plenty of people are in a conservator’s control because they can only partly function. Being able to sing and dance may be the extent of her ability given her problems and the meds she is on. My bet is that if she were turned loose now we would see Adnam and Sam, the evils, again and what money she does have would turn to vapor.

My real point is; how can this lawyer expect the court to hold her to things she did when the result of reviewing them was a conservatorship. You can not enforce in court the ramblings of the deranged as if they were valid. He did a deal with her when she was under the conservatorship and he shuld have not been allowed to talk to her except with the conservator's being there.

1937 days ago

Disturbed

So WHO is suing him for harrassing Britney? You seem to have skipped right over that part TMZ - what's up with that?

1937 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

I see there's a whole bunch of delusional brit brit fans here. As much as BIGTIME is an ass, he/she is dead on. If twitney is found to be incompetent & can't be asked questions in court, then what's she doing on tour? And who would want to watch the pretend singing of an incompetent? You'd have to be a moron to spend good money on that...

1937 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

Like previous posters have said, she's a liar; I believe she's pathological & has lost the ability to tell reality from her own inner world. She lies to her fans when she puts out albums that don't feature her true voice, she lies to concertgoers when pretends to sing words to songs she didn't write (while pre-recorded tracks of singing (not her true voice) are played), etc. Everything about her is a lie. I can't see supporting someone who continually gives her "fans" the middle finger salute like she does...

1937 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

heres the deal. britney is product. when that product is flawed or fake, theres gonna be people upset with that. shes totally flawed and does not own up to it; she thinks shes fine. despite the conservatorship. despite all her mental problems. despite acting bizarre. gotta say, regardless of all her legion of britney fans and her money, i think shes a loser.

1937 days ago

Annette

Obviously since you're on here ALL THE TIME doing nothing but spewing negative karma, then you're the Loser. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AND - you're the one who needs serious help. Poor thing, you can't seem to break your Britney addiction. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

1937 days ago

Annette

Interesting that the same one or two "haters" can't seem to find anything else in life to do. They must secretly love Britney.

1937 days ago

Party 'till you die!

People do not like her because she is a drug addict who has abused pretty much everyone around her and especially her own children! She has consistently abused and endangered them and has shown that she prefers partying, drugging, and random sex over her own kids and that is why not only was the custody of her kids taken away from her, but it also got her placed in a conservatorship! No matter what messed up thing she does, you fools continue to support her. She is not a victim, but a victimizer and that is why she is in the position she is in! I seriously question the morals and ethics of people who support such things. SHE IS A CHILD ABUSER who blew countless millions in pursuit of selfish and disgusting behavior! By supporting her, she will continue to do these things and never learn a lesson from it! You rabid fans disgust me! You must be sicker than she is!

1937 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

I see this site is being visited by a bunch of britney's sychophantic suckups. You give your hard earned money to see a mentally erratic ,unable-to-care-for-herself, alcoholic no talent mouth words to songs she didn't actually sing in the first place; I can't imagine anything more idiotic, especially given how she's been ripping you off for years. Maybe the worst thing that can be said for you is, you & britney deserve each other. That's right, keep giving her your money like a bunch of mindless morons; it only encourages her to continue with her pretend singing. What a bunch of losers...

1937 days ago

Nathan

I hope that everything works out okay. I will be praying for you Brit! Love you so much!

1937 days ago