Cops Say Madonna Horse Story Is Bogus

4/20/2009 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops who took the report about Madonna falling off a horse over the weekend doubt the singer's story that a paparazzo jumped out of the bushes and spooked the horse.

The cops say no one from Madonna's camp said anything about a photog causing the mishap.

Sgt. Herbert Johnson from the Southampton Village P.D. tells us: "There is no mention of photographers. It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form -- if they felt there was a problem."

xcalibur

DELUSION OF GRANDEUR! THE OLD WENCH.. MADGE NEEDS TO ADOPT A BRAIN.

DeeDee

Someone should put Madonna, Lindsey Lohan, Amy Winehouse and a zillion other self-centered, zero-talented individuals in a boat with holes in the bottom, adrift at sea.

MJ

# 11 LOL I just pissed my pants

bitzod

A horse of a different color?...you can walk me and I will stick to your side BUT keep off my BACman.

233

Now, will charges be pressed on her for lying?? HAG

bitzod

I`am so over it @@ ----------->^> aha splank splank.

kat

Falls off a horse and lies. Someone elses fault, no you're clumsy and old, stay the f off of horses, they don't like you either.

That's it, no baby for you.

Ick - nasty airbrushed no talent liar.

Jodi

This is the SECOND time she's been bucked by a horse. I say that animals know a good person when they see one. And when that person is a nasty, controlling, manipulated b*tch, the horse KNOWS it and what's nothing to do with that person. That's just my deduction. Even a HORSE doesn't want to be associated with her! Sad!!

bitzod

That horse meat to your crotch and wammie bar your a HUGE BIO DILDO in your dreams.stick to the strap ON.

Over It Already

Do we really care? I sure as hell don't.

1920 days ago

Prejean is a dumb whore!

A lying f'ng whore! Maybe she should stick to riding other
women's husbands! I reallu hope Malawi doesn't let her buy another
child!!!!

Twinker

Even the horse showed her no Mercy.

Belladonna

This is your second warning!! Just because you are rich doesn't mean you are trained to ride these animals. ask Christopher Reeves!!

Kat

max, i love you, but please drop the obsession over efron! It pisses me off...

why?

Madonna, when will you understand that you are not important. The world cares less about you. You are absolutely insignificant and irrelevant. We are sick of you and your mellow drama. Could you please just go to the Library and read my pet goat or something, try not to start masturbating in front of the children and pray a little harder for world peace..evidently the Universe hasn't been paying you enough attention.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments