Pharrell's Skin

Melted by Frikkin' Laser Beams

4/23/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pharrell Williams hates his tattoos so much he's undergoing laser treatment to have them burned off his body -- as you can see by this bandaged up pic he posted on his blog yesterday.

Pharrell Williams

A while back, the N.E.R.D. king said he wanted to have skin grafts to get rid of his ink -- but he obviously changed his mind. Here's what he wrote under the photo:

"Laser treatment bitches! Extra crispy. See, no skin graft here, just pure laser pain. This is our own version of Mythbusters! Laser is the new primer."

Feel the burn!

The one and only

What did he get removed????
Take a look at these recent pics of him

steven

first bitches

handymike

good for him! 'cause tattoo's are lame!

artie help

he's removing his TOOSOFTFORYOU tattoo.

ila

stupid man!
think before getting a tattoo!!damn

Dixie

If he hates his tattoos so much, why did he bother to get any ink done at all?

xcalibur

YEA PEPO DONT REALIZE THEY UGLY ASS THINGS WHEN YOU GET OLD... I MEAN LIKE 60'S AND 70'S WITH TATS HANGING ALL OVER WITH THE SAGGING WRINKLY SKIN. EWWW!!!!!!

arte help

ACTUALLY HE WAS GETTING THE "ARTIE HELP IS A ASSH*LE" TATTOO REMOVED AND REPLACING IT WITH " ARTIE HELP LOVES YOUNG BOYS"

hot snot

it hurts 10,000 times more to have them removed. it feels like hot bacon grease popping onto your skin. it's awful

artie help

hey TOOSOFT,I can tell by your grammatical incorrectness that your a half-brain. I bet you wish that you studied harder in school.

Michael Madsen

There you go all you sheep who got tattoos 'cause... well... everyone else was gettin'em, right? No mind of your own... Hey... I'll express my individualism with a Tattoo... I'll be really cool then... 'cause... EVERYONE ELSE has'em!
You fools... you're all gonna look like melting comic books in a few years... Most humans are Robots and follow, follow, follow... that explains all the Tat's.. hey if you're a mega rich rock star and wanna ink your body into ugliness... well ... hey... goes with the territory... you don't need to look presentable in the real world... but all you other followers... good night, baby... at least you look like the idiot followers that you are... kinda labelled yourselves... looks good on ya...
This dude here figured it out tool late and now has to BURN them off.
Gonna be the smell of burnin' flesh everywhere ... F'n morons!

fleiter

Take note, children. Tattoos get really ugly as they age, and they hurt like hell to remove.

Sebastian Stoker

Ha! A warning to all those inked twenty and thirty-somethings, about what is to come. And a caution to the younger kids - don't ink, it is gross, stupid, and you will regret it sooner or later!!!

Lucy

@8

it's "your" as in your comment

it's "you're" as in you are lame in your comment. Your and not using you're are the most frequently and ignorant use of the English language

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Listen, one tattoo here and there is not ugly. I'm almost 30 and got one palm tree on my ankle . I don't regret and never will. It's ugly to have travis barker style tatts, but that is his choice. Not everyone regrets it, esp people with a couple of small tattoos. Yea i'm not 50 yet, but I hardly even think about my tattoo. And I do want one more small one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments