Heidi and Spencer: The Take Over Begins

4/25/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi's in the church twittering about her hair ... cameramen are rehearsing the church walk-ins and outs ... and a bunch of cops must be wondering, "Who did I piss off to pull this duty?"

Heidi and Spencer's Wedding: Click to launch!

Yep, it's Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's wedding day -- or as they say over at MTV -- a really big episode of "The Hills."

The ceremony is set to begin at 5pm on the West Coast, if all goes as scripted, but there's already plenty of action outside the Pasadena, Calif church.

We don't want to give away everything, but there will be a "scene" with Spencer tossing a bouquet.

By the way, one off-duty Pasadena cop who's working security in the neighborhood said this about the happy couple: "I have no idea who this is, but I know my daughter will be freaking out when I tell her."

Kaleena

Isn't it kinda sacreligious to have your fake wedding in a real church??What church is this anyway,if it is Catholic I am converting to something else!!

1903 days ago

Prejean is a dumb whore!

Barf!

1903 days ago

shannon

#39, you're right.. cops volunteer for this, but the cop probably was right about not knowing who they are. someone probably told him that he would be making 30 bucks an hour plus regular pay to sit outside this wedding. where i live, if they sit outside a highschool dance or something, they make that extra money so they do it. i can't say i blame them.

1903 days ago

frogs and gravel

I've been on cloud nine since I heard about their wedding. It is too bad I could not have
been there to catch the bouquet.

I think it would have been more than appropriate for
The President to have announced a National Holiday in honor of Heidi and Spencer's wedding.

1903 days ago

Aimee

"god (sic) bless heidi and spencer!"? Uh, irene gracey, size 0, judging from your comment, your IQ must be 0, too.

1903 days ago

shirleyfeeney

DRiving into Los Angeles today at 3PM from the San Gabriel Valley, I noticed sky writers overhead...spelled out "SPENCER LOVES HEIDI" and I could not stop laughing at how STUPID This is!

1903 days ago

tamra ferrucci

heidi and spencer are down right LOSERS. i could only read so much before i head to the toilet. u both suck big time-get a real life. byeeeeeeeeee

1903 days ago

tamra ferrucci

tmz you rule i love your show-but heidi and spencer suck ass big time i would rather talk about rocks then them two i wish they would GO AWAY like FAR AWAY

1903 days ago

tina

CA people are wacky and crazy !!!!! I like peace and quiet!!!!!

1902 days ago

Mark

I cannot stand this couple as much as the next American. But TMZ is always talking about how they live for the paps, yet TMZ is always there to eat it up. TMZ: Stop putting their faces on your site daily, and we wouldnt have to stomach them. I mean really. You are constantly dogging them about being paps hounds and setting up situations for the paps, but you are the first toreport what they do. Americans are not that dumb not to notice hypocrisy.

1902 days ago

Faith

Why are you uys even covering this? It's like they have an addiction to attention and you're their enabled.

1902 days ago

too sad

MTV should go back to being a MUSIC TV station .

i sure hope these two do NOT breed .

1902 days ago

too sad

i am really disappointed in TMZ for editing yet another useless story abotu these no talents .
please withdraw this topic !!!!!!
for your TMZ fan, please ?

1902 days ago

too sad

"fans" i mean TMZ fans,
please,
thanx .

1902 days ago

Cara

When are these people going to go away! SInce when are NON TALENTED people the focus of so much media? What has this country become? Mediocracy at its worst!

1902 days ago