Shauna Sand Bites Back

4/29/2009 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand's plump lips were an easy target for hubby/not her hubby/hubby/estranged hubby Romain Chavent.

Sand just scored a restraining order, prohibiting him from going within 100 yards of Shauna -- 99 yards from her lips. She claims in the legal papers, "He bit my lips as hard as he could, holding me down for 10 seconds, causing severe bleeding and cuts to my lips. He then spit the blood and skin back at me." Shauna also says he held her on the bed, "suffocating me with his hands over my nose and mouth for 20 minutes." Seems a bit of an exaggeration.

She says he also threatened to throw her off the 9th floor balcony.

Sand says her lips were swollen ...

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could do better than that if I were him,I would stay 200 yards from that ho and take it as a complement

1902 days ago

#645732 - Cell Block H

To #45 Cali-You tell em. Those were my sentiments exactly. If they don't like these opinions, go to another site. Lucite lickers! Very funny.

1902 days ago

Lippy Loo

She has the most disgusting, ugliest, fat, overblown, overstuffed lips ever! Lisa Rinna is second.

1902 days ago

Mary Worth

She has a look that seems like she's about to say something!

1902 days ago

Helen

TMZ - why are you saying "sounds like an exaggeration?" It could be, but it might not be - why accuse her of exaggerating without knowing?

1902 days ago

puhllleeez

BLONDE OCTOMOM!!

1902 days ago

Lola

Man, I hope TMZ wises up with the "sounds like an exaggeration" comment. Domestic abuse is highly serious and they have just victimized the victims once again by saying that she is making it up. There is a reason why a judge issued a restraining order.

1902 days ago

anthony

she looks real sweet and innocent doesn't she with the (beamer) she got from her mother

1902 days ago

Robert007

Suffocating me with his hands over my nose and mouth for twenty minutes??????? Wouldn't she be dead? This story is filled with DRAMA! Sorry, I don't believe her. I bet he is still living with her and tomorrow they file for that pretend divorce again, while posing with each other saying they love each other. She creeeeeeps me out. Not a good mother. Think about what the little girls hear? How to treat you in the future.....

1902 days ago

Bethany Sweet

This chick is obsessed with herself. The rest of us are bored enough to read about her on our coffee breaks. That's a pathetic way to be thought of, and remembered as.

1901 days ago

joho777

Have you see the photo of Shauna Sand in high school? Bushy black hair, and really bushy black eyebrows.

1901 days ago

Dixie

25. LOL I'm suprised she didn't fly around the room like a deflating balloon when he supposedly bit those life rafts LOL

Posted at 4:51PM on Apr 29th 2009 by ANdy

Now I can't get that image out of my head. Thanks alot. LOL

1901 days ago

Lil Bobby

What is wrong with that large mouth bass woman's lips! Creepy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4