'Jon & Kate Plus' ... Each Other

5/4/2009 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" was spotted with another woman this weekend ... his wife, Kate.

media_removed.jpg

While pics surfaced of Jon leaving a nightclub with a lady friend last week, the not-so-happy couple appeared together at something called the Pennsylvania Women's Show this weekend.

Although Jon claims the woman was just a friend, he did admit his actions "showed poor judgement" ... much like Kate's choice in hairstyles.

e.

Run Jon, run! no one will hate you... Well, except for all the Kate lovers. I hate your show, my GF LOOOOOOOOOOVES it, she said she likes how Kate has total control over every thing you do or say, at the same time she admitted that she felt bad for you.

These Biotches are all crazy!

beth

Yes, she is a bitch, but she was a bitch when he met her and BEFORE he decided to have a litter of babies. Get marital therapy, do whatever it takes, but suck it up, Jon! And I actually like her haircuts.

Babygurl

I HATE KATE! I STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW WHEN I REALIZED WHAT A MEAN, SELFISH, CONTROLLING, UNGREATFULL, CRAZY B KATE WAS. SHE IS SO MEAN TO JON AND NEVER HAS FUN WITH HER FAMILY. SHE IS NEVER HAPPY AND ALWAYS COMPLAINS AND YELLS AT EVERYONE! AND I HATE HOW SPOILED SHE IS...SHE GETS EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE THEIR NEW BIG HOUSE? LOOKS LIKE EXPLOIDING HER KIDS IS FINALLY PAYING OFF. THOSE POOR KIDS...KATE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF FOR USING HER KIDS TO GET FREE STUFF AND MONEY! GET A JOB!!!!!! I HOPE JON DOES LEAVE HER AND FINDS SOMEONE WHO TREATS HIM BETTER AND RESPECTS HIM. GO TO H*LL KATE!

Lillianne

As awful as she is to him on TV I can't imagine what she's like when the camera is off.

celebutaunter77

Jon should have hit her upside her ugly mug with that shower head he bought , the one she nearly cut his balls off for buying without a coupon.
Hag.

Also, HEY TERRI~FIX YOUR CRAP OR DON'T POST. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WEEK NOW, JUST STOP!!! ONE LENGTHY ASS, LONG WINDED POST REPEATED OVER AND OVER. ONE FOR EVERY STORY ON TMZ. STOP!!!!!

Lillianne

He can't leave her because he can't afford the child support.

gurlsnguns

He must have gotten grounded this weekend. I wonder how long this obviously unhappy marriage will last? Well, if they divorce she can have a new title to her show called, "Kate plus 8, going on a date."

GGG

They both should pull out of the show and take care of each other and their family. Being under the spotlight can cause big problems. Look at the track records of other shows. Pull out before the show rips you apart.

elle

Leave these people alone.

Considering the divorce rate in the U.S. there's nothing newsworthy here. They have a beautiful family and I hope they both are willing to do what's necessary to save their marriage.

End of story.

tb98

C'mon everybody - let's give Jon a break - he was only accepting a little "love offering" when Kate was out of town.....
;-)

Kelly

This is all just a ploy to up their ratings next season...everyone will tune in.

Reva

Who are these people? I've never heard of them or that tv show.

Miss Spell

I agree with #51. He'll never leave her. He's stuck with her because of the children.

Tink44

The dumb ass helped bring 8 kids into the world. He needs to do the right thing and provide for his family and keep taking responsibility. He is the fatehr of Eight. He has no business or right to start messing up his family. Kate has to me strict obviously. The man cant keep his pants zipped up and she has to be the responsible one and keep order. She runs a tight ship, but her kids are very well disaplined. Ner husband is typical. Can you imagine the alamony and child support this ass will have to pay!

Lindsay

as much as i love the show, she is over the top mean to him...i agree tmz needs to dig deeper find out whats really going on!