Kate Gosselin's Hair -- Blame It on Diane

6/17/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We now have someone to blame for Kate Gosselin's newly frosted, chunk-striped, bi-level, Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine, reverse mullet weave -- Diane's Hair Design in Pennsylvania.

Kate Gosselin
Kate's infamous 'do went in for a little touch up at DHD this week -- either that, or she's been getting the 'do done at Ben's Shoe Repair by accident.

Would you really be surprised?

Wicked1

I'd like to see the hair of the women who are saying Kate's hair looks good. It looks HORRIBLE and her hairdresser should NOT be doing hair. Have you not seen how bad the back of it looks? Women who wear their hair like that do so because they have no style AND they are too lazy to get up and deal with a longer style. It IS that simple.

Crystal

wow stupid story! serisouly is how she does her hair and where she gets it done really that important, come on now really. i love kate's hair i think i looks really cute. How would would everyone that doesnt like it, like her to have her hair done?

antoinette

You guys sound like haters .....1st you have people on here talking crap about the show and i bet they are the ones watching and 2nd your talking about her hair cut ,give it up people it wouldn`t look good on you all this did was give this ladies shop lot`s of publicity (dumb ass at tmz)

Tazandra

So the kid got a slap on the behind! She was disrespectful to her mother and after a second request to stop blowing the whistle while Kate was on the phone, the mother administered much needed discipline. You think the kid is going to need therapy because of that? People over-react to everything.

Dave Harvey

I think Donald Trump's hair would look like that if he was in a windstorm and his combover got blown out of place.

dianew

Her hair is horrible but her attitude is worse. FREE THE GOSSELIN 8!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I wish her hair would totally cover that ugly mug!!!

Why are these douche bags so fu#cking popular??? Sperm + egg = Fame

They are just retards with kids!!! I wish this controlling bitch had birth control!!!

Teri

Enough with the hair comments! It's not that bad... Rihanna is known as 'fashion forward' be her hair & outfits are far worse then kates & she gets praise.

Enough already!

Claire

Is Diane a rooster?? LMAO!

Jess

WOW. There are more tacky people than I thought. I can't believe that so many are defending her hair. Im sorry people but you are blind!

Melissa

Kate has the UGLIEST hair of anyone I've ever seen. And if she is really making the rumored $75,000 per episode for her kiddie parade, she can afford to buy herself some style. But, sorry Kate, class can't be bought. You lose on that one!

britbritisaskank

There's nothing wrong with the hair. Kate, on the other hand, is a nightmare.

Alia

Come on TMZ....I'm NOT a fan of Kate's, but I don't think her hair style looks that bad....

I can't say give HER a break, but you can give the hairstyle a break.....

Poor Jon is all I have to say being married to that bossy-B !! lol

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I like her taint hair! It's short and stubbly...

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I love her taint hair!!!
It's short and stubbly...