'NJ Housewife' -- Reality Show Good, Sex Tape Bad

6/24/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub has no problem putting the most intimate moments of her life on display for the world to see -- except for when she's getting intimate.

Staub is trying to block the release of a sex tape her former boyfriend is trying to sell. Her lawyer filed a complaint today in Passaic County Superior Court alleging Stephen Zalewski, who also appeared on the reality show, invaded her privacy and has caused her and her young daughters emotional distress.

Also causing Staub's young children emotional distress -- seeing their mother on "Real Housewives of New Jersey."

Zalewski told Star magazine, "I'm definitely weighing my options as far as selling [the tapes] and getting them out there ... She cost me so much money, why shouldn't I make a few dollars?"

UPDATE -- Staub won round one. A judge granted a temporary injunction against the tape. The order could become permanent at a hearing next month.

Chip

I hope this tape get's out.
She ruined a great dinner ;-)

and I want to show it to my kids when they grow up

This is what happens when you want 15 minutes of fame

Jerri

OMG Ah heres an idea... Don't have sex in front of a camera. You should be ashamed of yourself Danielle with your two girls having to see this (and they will).

cc

Of all the Housewives - the new jerseyans are the WORSE and I'm a Jersey girl but what a shame to the entire state!!!! it was embarrasing and irritating watching these women specially the godmother Caroline what a witch, mean, manipulative, mafia connected, liar, with a retarded daughter, there she has it!!! ----- involved and plotting against the other low life Dannielle and enjoying every single moment of it -- hope they cancel the Jersey ones or audition another group of real housewives - New Jersey is a beautiful state full of real housewife ladies

Cindy

Unfortunately for her she was stupid enough to think her skeletons would stay in her closet, however, its one thing if she changed but she was dating a guy 23 years younger than her and was offering him a BJ in a public bathroom! This poor women has HUGE emotional issues.

linda

she causes so much drama on the show it is unreal

christy

She's a hot mess. All the women on that show are a mess, but she's a HOT mess.

Kooky Fan

TMZ you are messing with us - thats a GUY IN DRAG!!!!!

LongJohn69

It appears that EVERYONE makes a sex tape. I sure would like to see mine. I don't even remember having sex.

Nester

ITS NOT A TAPE.

RedBird

This woman is just gross. She has no problem selling it....she just doesn't want you taping it.

To hell with her

First off, this douchebag looking bitch is BOO-GLY. Last thing I want to see is a physically disformed former crackhead having sex. And, based on what this bitch has done, she deserves a little embarassment. The tape is probably already released on the internet anyway...

renheff

Gina - #62. What basis has there been for her being a good mom?! I am not judging her on her past, I'm judging her on her present. He parades sleazy greasy men past her daughters, who comment that they just want her for her "goodies," talks WAY too openly about her escapades to her daughters, propositions sleazy greasy guy in restaurant for a quickie in the the bathroom, need I go on? She's disgusting, and her kids should be taken away for their own good.

renheff

NOT that I am defending Danielle (she's a total skank), but does anyone else find it ironic (and hypocritical) that the two sisters who exposed the book, have mob ties? Of course they deny it, but their father-in-law was murdered in an apparent mob hit. His big fat (ugh) naked body was tied up, shot and stuffed into the trunk of his Lincoln Continental in 1983 (his name was Albert "Tiny" Manzo, you can google it) for supposedly skimming off the top of a casino with a friend of his who was also shot and stuffed into a trunk. Those in glass houses. I'm surprised Danielle didn't throw that back at them.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I heard she is the star whore of this show... Good for this dirty slut!!!
She looks like a bitch...

liberallisa

I don't care for Danielle, but I have to admit that she gets some points for calling Dena out and having Caroline, Dena and Theresa ganging up on her. I still like Theresa the best but I thought Danielle had some balls to confront them and still remain calm.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments