Jon Gosselin -- Douchey Clothes Make the Man

6/25/2009 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christian Audigier, inventor of every bedazzled d-bag's official uniform, has found a perfect model for his Ed Hardy clothing line -- soon-to-be-divorced Jon Gosselin.

media_removed.jpg
Audigier tells TMZ that he sent a bunch of free stuff for the Gosselin family's eight little rugrats a few months ago, but the only member of the family brave enough to wear it in public is Jon.

The designer's taken notice and predicts we'll be seeing a lot more tigers, skulls and rhinestones in the near future -- Christian says he's sent Jon a box full of the tattoo inspired goods.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SACK OF SH*T

Kate hasn'tlost anything except a (looks like) 200 pound sack of sh*t! Who the hell needs a man-baby for a husband. This sack has no spine whatsoever, and is as selfish as they come. Have you heard the word used most in his interviews?, it's "I" "I want this" and "I am 32 years old" that's all he's thinking about is his own damn self! That's okay, one day he can sit in the old folks home in a pile of his own crap because his kids will remember who stuck around for them and who didn't!

SACK OF SH*T

#139 People are jumping on Jon because he has eight kids to think about, not just himself! Kate at least is willing to work out thier problems, Jon just wants to bail. He is a selfish self centered ass. He should've thought about not wanting to stay with Kate BEFORE he had eight kids with her, once children are born you do whats best for THEM not YOU!

Lily

Grow up Jon. You are pathetic.

TeamKate

Hells yea he's excited! Yea, he's getting out of having to take care of the kids he CHOSE to have. He's a piece of shi%! And he's UGLY so he's not gettin' away with it. Geeky, nasty, Douchebag, tool. No, no, he doesn't even deserve to be called a tool 'cause he probably takes it as some kind of compliment. Only Hot peeps can get away with his behaviour. I can only imagine what kind of chick he will end up with. Kate is actually cute and has a decent body. All she needs to do is grow her hair out long again, and keep it straight or styled really cute like Jessica simpson or other cute flowy do....keep working on that body and trust me...the guys will really be into her. Jon is just plain ugly and has zero potential. I'm gonna laugh my arse off when he gets stuck with nada!!

TeamKate

And, and, and......I really hope that when he does come around, Kate will tell him to F-Off! I've had a few friends take back cheating husbands and it just makes me sick. I wouldn't ever, ever take back somone who humilitated me like that. I mean, come one....has everyone seen that plain, fat, ugly 23 year old?? He could have at least tried trading up. Oh yea...he can't. Kate is way more attractive than him. And for all of those who find her witchy, i just don't get it. I thought their banter showed a closeness between them and i think she's really just joking around half the time. He's way more smartass to her.

TeamKate

Geez, Christian just ruined his name! I can't even think about wearing my Ed Hardy stuff now. Looks like I will be mothballing my new Handbag.

A

"death before dishonor"...how ironic,jon was rumored to have cheated,correct?

Don't Blame Jesus

As a viewer who has been watching since the very beginning I have been really troubled with this whole situation... particularly in light of the church episode and the devotions on their personal blog. At dontblamejesus.com I had to do a short segment on our latest podcast. I hope that Jon & Kate will take a break from the show and try to put their lives back together.

metal head

dude nice bike............................slayerrules666@yahoo.com

JANE DOE

T
E
A
M

J
O
N
!

KATE'S A BITCH AND DESERVES TO BE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey

You must read this article below on the whole Jon & Kate fiasco. It puts this whole thing to rest and you just can't argue with it!

"The 'Jon & Kate' Sideshow"

Al

I would love to see this loser on "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!!"...even though he is NOT a celebrity--I would love to see Janice eat him alive...

Nori

So Ed Hardy is marketing the loser dad crowd? Good luck with that. They'd be a hoot on a girls night out. lol Mr Audigier might rethink this relationship.

Mary

No matter what Jon wears, he is still a wimp. Is he an alcoholic? In the pictures with the new girl, his eyes look like he is drunk. I always thought he looked pitiful in his clothes, He would wear shorts and the seat of them would hang to his knees and he is so short, the shorts looked like capris.. He can model clothes about like TLC's half -ton folks.. That whole family is so greedy, it is pathetic. Why can't he get a decent job and quit exploitung those children? All of those kids needs to see a psychiatrist. Watch them sometimes with the sound turned and look at the little unhappy faces. Mady is already a prima donna and the other kids are following her. SAD! Shame on TLC and these greedy parents.

sayhellotowhaa?

first off HOW ABOUT STOP GLORYFING THEIR DIVORCE.
second, both of them need a good kick in the ass
third, jon is pathetic...sleeps with a 22 year old.
lemme chop off her hair
and for the poor kids im sorry that you have DOUCHBAGS PARENTS.
ones a bitch and the other is a dumbass
CAN ANYONE MENTION THE YEARS OF COUNSELING THE KIDS ARE GONNA NEED?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments