« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNairs Were Looking to Buy Another Home

7/6/2009 8:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNairThe fact that Steve McNair's home was on the market while he was having an affair has caused speculation that he was getting a divorce ... but we just found out he and his wife were actually looking to buy another home.

We spoke to McNair's realtor, who said Steve and Mechelle were selling their massive Nashville home to buy another one "near a lake."

We're told the Nashville home was set to be sold for $2.9 million, and that Mechelle told the realtor yesterday that she wanted the sale to go ahead as planned.

McNair was found shot to death on Saturday along with Sahel Kazemi -- the woman police say he had been "dating."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

beachy

5. The police should have been able to confirm if there was any gun powder residue on the girlfriend's fingers. Since they did not announce that information today tells me that there is a killer walking free tonight.

************* Obviously, you don't work in law enforcement and watch too much Law and Order. It takes time to conduct tests.

I think the people of Nashville can feel safe tonight. The killer is dead. It's a shame he died at the hand of another. I just wonder why he was living a double life. And, I feel so bad for his wife and sons.

There are no easy answers here, And when answers do materialize, it will leave more questions. So sad.

This chick had issues - he shouldn't have strayed from his wife. He did - and we know how it ended. A lesson to be learned here. It doesn't matter if you're rich or not, honor your vows. If McNair had - he's still be parenting his four sons.

lawgirl

the plot thickens. This should be a lesson to all the young hott horny sluts and the old married men. Leave the tenderones alone . Pussie/head is not worth you losing your life and family.

ex lax

she muslimed his ass without blowing up! That what he gets so now she has 17 men in her harum!

Annie

Sorry "grammer po po or whatever your names is.....I have a life and enjoy reading the comments and occasionally making one. I don't have the time to nit pick other's posts.....Geez, this is a computer, and they are called TYPOS, DOUCHEBAG!!!

bettiebb

Well, good luck to his wife and surviving children. May they find some comfort right now, it has to be hard.

Mememememememe

Char007....wouldn't it be great if TMZ had a way to correct messages before you activated them. Wow...submit my name to Microsoft for an innovation award.

Ugh

....wonder what her reaction would be if she were to find out they werent gonna end up together as was promised....
________

Uh. Isn't that pretty obvious now dumbass?! I mean really...........

Ugh

Puhlease... use spell check (couldn't resist) really???? This is TMZ. Get over yourself already!!!

Ashleeee

I KNOW I WOULD DO STEVE AGAIN! WE ALREADY BEEN TOGETHER. YES, HE WAS CHEATING, BUT....WHO AM I TO BELIEVE

Kay

It's really sad when a man who loves his wife and children is a cheater. It's extra sad when the "other woman" is armed.

me

If his "girlfriend" was a skank, what does that make him?

me

I know what his wife and kids will be...better off.

saddened

6. People before you make a comment and send it please, please, please use spell check. You people on here do not know how to spell. I repeat you do not know how to spell. Take a English course before you type a sentence. I beg all of you TMZ Bloggers please take English 101.

-- YOU should take AN English course and leave the rest of us alone.

handymike

she looks like a terrorist!!!!!!!!!!

X************X

His wife could not have been totally oblivious to his wandering ways. Several posts by Nashville locals have said he paraded his women around without a concern. Do you really think one of the wife's girlfriends or family never told her? She is smart to play dumb right now though cuz she gets all the sympathy. She might be similar to Jackie Kennedy who knew full well the president had a stable but liked her lifestyle. It is all choices we make.