Artie Lange

Arrested for

Suspicion of DUI

7/10/2009 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Artie Lange Arrested for Suspicion of DUIWe've just learned Artie Lange was busted for suspicion of DUI moments ago in New Jersey.

Law enforcement sources tell us the "Howard Stern Show" veteran was arrested about a half hour ago in Toms River after he got into a minor car accident.

UPDATE: Cops tells us Artie was driving a 2009 Nissan Sentra when he rear-ended a 2004 Pontiac. He was charged with DUI and careless driving.

PegB

#91 - DUI No big deal??? Tell that to my sister who's husband was killed by a driver under the influence, you insensitive piece of trash!

Biff

What an Ugly Mother F@cker..

Dennis

cant wait to listen to the show on Monday! Its going to be awesome. Artie was going to break sooner or later...I hope this is rock bottom. I thought he was clean or was that just for heroine.

Katrina

Artie said he parked his car at the airport and someone hit it a while back. The Sentra is probably a rental...it takes a while to get body work done (especially on a Mercedes). This guy just continually lies (typrical addict behavior), but Howard has got to be getting tired of it? He's too soft on him. He needs in-patient rehab. I've also grown weary of his big mouth lately (Artie that is). He was completely obnoxious on the wrap up show before Vegas. He was all wound up and his pompous attitude is really mind numbing....I had to turn him off...too much.

NoHoward

Artie is a mess. Nice to hear that Howard and the gang took 2 weeks off....slackers!!!

OPIE AND ANTHONY RULE!!!!!!! (And Little Jimmy Norton, too!!!!)

XM 202 ......SIRIUS 197

phuhq

TELL MY BROTHER HE'S A TUB-OF-LARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArtieFan

I'm so sad for Artie. I hope this doesn't start a downward spiral for him when he was supposed to be doin so well! Cmon Artie!!

phuhq

TELL MY BROTHER ARTIE, HE'S A FAT-TUB-OF-LARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anna

And he had the nerve to bad mouth Dr. Drew! Looks like you really need a friend righ now. Im sure he would take your call. Collect even!
Dumb ass!

CrackerLacker

The wussy that is known for slobbing Stern's nads, is caught driving his Sentra drunk and wreaking into people.
He's a world class douche, just goes to show you how pathetic he is.

Guess is comedian skills aren't really paying off that well, come on a D list guy driving a Sentra?
I guess his addiction to Cheetos and life long anal masturbation has his brain so warped that he thinks he's funny.

Only thing funny about this guy is his life.

Roberto

Just in time to talk 30 minutes about his DUI on the Stern show Monday---they were on vacation for 2 weeks

Jerry Kramer

Baba Booey's revenge ! You keep making fun of my cerebral palsy first pitch at the Mets game, I'll make sure that karma bites your fat ass right back with a DUI!

Jimmy B

How the Stern crew and Stern himself haven't realized that this guy has ruined the show is beyond me. EFF ARTIE...BRING BACK JACKIE!!

cuzinrob

HAHAHA... A NISSAN SENTRA? HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dd

Good! I hope that racist fat ass gets raped while in jail! "droppin loads!"