'Real Housewife':

Sunny-Side Up

7/15/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a perky red bikini, "Real Housewives of New York" star Bethenny Frankel soaked her skinny girl bones in the sun while out on Long Island yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

If the 38-year-old -- and her fellow "RHONY" cast mates -- don't resolve their salary disputes for the show's next season, she'll have even more time to work on her tan.

hamilTonyan

oh ya I dont think she shaves da bush either.

bka62223

Never seen the show but she looks melt-in-your-mouth delicious!!!!

Edumacated

13. ...I'm slighlty older than her and I can tell you she does all women in this country a favor by looking so darn good for her age and showing the world life isn't over at 38 for God's sake.

Posted at 11:00AM on Jul 15th 2009 by kimmy

********************************

If you need BETHENNY FRANKEL, a whiny, obnoxious, self-centered, granite-jawed woman who looks EXACTLY like a clone of Quagmire on "Family Guy," to let you know that life isn't over at 38, then you have some serious self-esteem issues. Perhaps you might want to concentrate on accomplishing something yourself, rather than admiring a woman who uses every opportunity to make jokes at everyone else's expense. She's a Grade A B!TCH! (And by the way, any woman who stops stuffing her face and gets up off of her ass to get some exercise can have a great body at any age. It isn't rocket science.)

Jessica

Hell, I'm 31 and I look way, way younger than this woman. I also have real great looking breasts, however i have had a few children...so, my belly isn't exactly flat. No matter if her belly's sunken in or not...the woman is ugly. You can't change ugly!!! She's had way too much plastic surgery on her face. The rest of her would be fine if she just gained about 15 lbs. I don't even think she looks great for 38...she looks 38.

Ice Water

As the pathetic, sad, margarita whore herself would say, "Oh no she DIIIIIIIND'T" Get a new line, Behtenny. I saw a re-run from Season 1 this past week while chanel surfing and it cracks me up how those haggard old jackals LuAnn and Jill ZARIN (Zarin Fabrics, creeky joints, Gloria advice column, Ally's pictures...amd I missing anything?) are partially terrified/partially amused by Behtenny being the "tough" broad of the group. Tough my ass. If any of these social climbing narcissits had to do what 'normal' people do they'd last an hour, tops. I laugh at these women. They think that showing up at charity events makes them 'aware.'

annie

CAN'T STAND HER...A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE TOWARDS KELLY. KELLY WAS THE SANEST ONE OF THOSE BITCHES. THAT'S WHY THEY ALL HATED HER. AND THEY HATED KELLY BECAUSE SHE WAS BETTER LOOKING. DID YOU SEE THIS BITCH BETHANNY BARKING ON THAT INTERVIEW SHOW ? SHE WAS SO OUT OF CONTROL BARKING AT KELLY. SHE CLEARLY PROVED WHO IS ONE OF THE TOP LOSERS ON THAT SHOW {HERSELF}. VERY,VERY NEUROTIC AND I THINK HAS UNRESOLVED BISEXUAL URGES TOWARDS KELLY { BETHANNY WANTED TO DOMINATE KELLY SO BADLY........}.

Mina

Thankfully people are finally seeing the light regardling this classless, talentless, media pig junkie. I truly hope that people stop paying attention to these haggard woman and get a life. I only comment on these sites because I can't stand the absurdity in people finding these shows entertaining. I believe someone on here mentioned that if people didn't watch these shows than these annoying, insecure women will all just go away....It's true....Stop watching these train wrecks!! We are living in such bad economic times, so many people are losing their jobs, homes, life savings and these b@#%*e's are squabbling over salary....It's completely disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves. I hope that they cancel all of these shows. Unfortunately, the young impressionable generation are, I believe the ones watching these shows, and keeping these women in business. I am in my 40's and gee, I usually don't toot my own horn, but I am asked out by men in their 20's on a regular basis. And that's not from starving myself, plastic surgery or taking any advice from Bethenny's pathetic book, that I recently perused. I am a healthy looking, athletic, all natural woman; my boobs may be a bit hangin', but my boyfriend doesn't seem to be complaining and is always attracted to me. And, as someone else mentioned on here, this is all done by having a healthy diet and exercising. Bethenny, honey, you need to stay out of the sun and tone up your body a bit if you feel it is so great as to appear naked in August for Peta. Unfortunately, you are not a sexy girl by no means. You are an attractive woman but nothing special! Stick to your baking.....Please!!!

barney16

Not bad looking,great nipples.Saw a picture on this site back in May.Have to say she has a nice plump butt that I would love to bury my face in and lick her hole.As for #38 &54s comments I hope she doe not shave her bush because I love a woman with a thick hairy bush.

Jem

I can't stand Bethanny. She has too much mouth. I wish they would get a fiesty Housewife on that show that has a quick attitude. That would curse her out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4