« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cuban

No Longer a Marked Man

7/17/2009 2:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Cuban Everything is back to normal for Mark Cuban -- his biggest problem is once again the floundering Dallas Mavericks bball organization.

A federal judge dismissed an insider trading lawsuit against Cuban this morning, after Cuban was accused of dumping 600,000 shares in an Internet company in 2004 after receiving a dirty tip. Had Cuban kept the shares, he would have lost $750,000.

Meanwhile, Cuban is still guilty of trading Devin Harris last year.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

atabaw

What a douche!

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

ww

What's the difference with what Martha Stewart did?????????? Not fair! I call FOUL!!

DeeDub

YOU BIG DUMMY

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Okay, I just thought I'd add this because this loser Cuban was getting so few comments I didn't want the poor guy to feel left out.

don'tcare

OK, Cuban is ridiculous - but FLOUNDERING Mavericks? They made the second round of the playoffs!

nanoja

ISN'T THIS THE SAME EXACT CRIME THAT MARTHA STEWART WENT TO JAIL FOR?????

insider_guy

Chalk one up.
"Meanwhile, Cuban is still guilty of trading Devin Harris last year."
funny

Lola

A couple of years ago, I saw this ass at my local Target with his little wife and kid in tow, he was on his cell phone looking important. Am a Dallas native and I can't stand him.

Allen Walton

Whoever wrote the comment about Devin Harris is a genius... I stopped rooting for the Mavericks once they traded him.

snoopblair

Cuban is the sole reason the mavericks have won 50+ games and made the playoffs a stunning NINE years in a row. So whoever said the Mavs are floundering is a MORON and obviously doesn't know much about sports or basketball in particular. And to those haters of Cuban in Dallas, would you rather have the one of the worst teams in the NBA like they were before Cuban? You are the biggest idiots, and again no nothing about sports. Go use your fat fingers to stuff your face with more brownies and stfu.

marissa m

Since when are the Mavs floundering? LOL i mean... we did win more than 50% of our games and made it to the second round of the playoffs.... plus adding a two time all star to the roster this summer... top NBA analyist say they are poised to be one of the top four teams in the west next year.... JUST SAYIN!

Lola

#12 Snoopblair - I /ve heard several comments around Dallas who have seen him and all have said not so very nice things about him. I think he is full of himself and not the most friendlist person, he is no Jerry Jones.

So be a nice person and "Go use your fat fingers to stuff your face with more brownies and stfu."

Kenneth

Every day. How about Tuesday?

1921 days ago

Heidi

The man is a genius. And he is not afraid to speak out.
He is a former Hoosier, and we are very proud of what he has accomplished.
As for "looking important": Ummmm, he IS important!

1920 days ago