« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNair Wasted at Time of Death

7/20/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL QB Steve McNair had a blood alcohol level of twice the legal limit and his mistress had traces of pot, authorities now say.

Cops say it looks like McNair was asleep when Sahel Kazemi shot him to death, twice in the head and twice in the chest.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

Bex

Do gay black men like other black men, or do they like white guys?

Amazing

I would have waked him up so he could see all bullets coming at him. If I was that mad, I would have wanted him to see what was happening. And maybe beg a little, or cry or SOMEthing.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

47. Cheating is legal in 50 states. Women cheat on men every day. If the wife divorces him the government gives the woman everything. cheating is legal he broke no government laws.

Posted at 7:04PM on Jul 20th 2009 by Yeah I hear it
******************************************
lol...yes but he broke every moral law there is...and he paid for it with his life. I call that POETIC JUSTICE!! just because there is no law prohibiting something doesn't mean it's right.

justsaying

No.26. first of all, there are NO NEGROS in the U.S. Secondly, NO, I'M NOT BLACK. I'M NOT EVEN A MINORITY. Now, you figure out what I am. Third. Every time someone says something negative they have to be a homophobe, a bigot or a member of the KKK. Guess what? I have neighter the desire nor the inclination to be "politically correct." This is me and if you read a newspaper now or then and look at the news you'd know that white men are constantly picking off their wives and kids on a daily basis. It's not being a bigot to say that.....it's just the truth. HURTS, DOSEN'T IT?

MB

So many kids, especially African American children, look up to McNair and other pro athletes. It is sad most of these4 athletes are poor role models and cheat on their spouses, do drugs, etc.! No morals...

music4life

wtf who cares if this guy was drunk or not people get drunk all the time why dont people leave him alone already and let him rest in peace?

kyenn

I'm sure there were a lot of drunk people on the 4th of July. That has nothing to do with the fact that he was senselessly murdered.

Hunter Of Rob Lucas

What kind of a sorry A** headline is that? Wasted at death? He was 2 times over the legal limit to drive, That doesn't mean he was WASTED!! Many a man can hold there liquor and not have the type of an image that you would like to portray. I only clicked on this site because I saw that B.S. It will be the last time too!!

Only marry foreign women

In the USA they blame everything on the guy - even when a chick murders him.

I heard the cops charged him with DWM - Drinking While being Murdered. He has 200 hours of community service and they will fine his estate $3k.

Black Teef

Musta made one helluva mess! Holla!

lee

Justsaying is right. I might not like to admit it, but it's all true.

Rampage

You know what is ironic in this? Somehow I believe that if she didn't kill herself, she would have beat the rap because she wasn't black, and we all know the the white courts go hard on black NFL, mega rich stars. She would've gotten two years and probation, then released early for good behavior because he was a "cheater". Only white politicians seem to get away with cheating on their wives.

terri

TO THINK THAT PEOPLE REALY THINK THESE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE HERO'S HAHAHA. BIG OLD HERO PAID 500 A MONTH CHILD SUPPORT FOR TWO KIDS AND IS OUT CHEATING ON HIS WIFE...THEN HIS WIFE TURNS AROUND AND TRYS TO SCREW THOSE TWO OTHER CHILDREN OF HIS ...SOUNDS LIKE SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY.....NO HERO'S IN THIS FREAKED OUT FAMILY

Minnie

This is what happens when a man dates an unstable woman sixteen years younger than himself. He was too drunk to perform, she thinks he is cheating on her so she shoots him in a jealous rage. When she realizes what she did she was so upset she kills herself. The moral of the story is this, if you cheat on your wife with a much younger, unstable women come home sober, and sleep with one eye open. Also do this with your girlfriend as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments