« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNair Wasted at Time of Death

7/20/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL QB Steve McNair had a blood alcohol level of twice the legal limit and his mistress had traces of pot, authorities now say.

Cops say it looks like McNair was asleep when Sahel Kazemi shot him to death, twice in the head and twice in the chest.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sue Wong

Enough about this sad story.

cilla78

So what he wasn't drinving what does it matter if he was drunk or not.

April in Nashvegas

Karma... The guy cheated on his wife... then cheated on his girlfriend with another girlfriend. I mean come on! It's true she didnt need to shoot him but look at how many hearts he broke. What an embarassing way to die. I'm sure his children are proud of him. I live in Nashville, it's a pretty humiliating story. Mcnair was a common pawn in the clubbing scene. Funny to me EVERYONE knew he cheated on his wife, all except for his wife... Money makes people do crazy stuff... Like blow their own heads off... Im just sayin... Boo... lol

Hugh Gentry

I wish they had a videotape of it.

remember REALITY

gives new meaning to....feeling no pain

Politico Pablo

Talk about putting one's self in a vulnerable situation. A obviously unstable women with a loaded gun no less, and he's passed out on the couch.

Alan

The "legal" limit only applies to one who is operating a motor vehicle. It was not illegal for McNair to be intoxicated in his own condo.

italianswife

still dont think the mistress did it, all sounds too funny i think there was alot more to it and they just wanted to hurry up n close case. we will never know what really happened and who all was involved or who knew what???? Thats the saddest part of it all

LD

so why is everyone hating on a couple that just died, rip mcnair and woman

moron1,456,345,234,

o thats just dam great,she had pot in her system so now everyone in their mother is gona blame it on pot joy.one more negative thing to ad to pot now :(

The Truth

All sounds good to me..More trash gone from here

mike r

how the @#$$ do they know that already but dont know whats up with mike j.

justsaying

Okay. Let's see if I've got this right. Cheating on your wife with another woman + cheating on the other woman with another woman + getting drunk = I'm going to kill you and me.

p.

I didnt know that there was a "legal" limit for sitting on your couch at home. Why is everyone so quick to say he cheated how do you know there wasnt an agreement for the sake of the Kids. Alot of famous especially athletes have an "understanding" with there wifes. This goes on all the time.

Only marry foreign women

The woman got him so drunk that he passed out. Then she killed him.

Woman are killing too many boyfriends/husbands. There ought to be Violence Against Men laws.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments