« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!

7/29/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!TMZ has obtained the foul-mouthed 911 call made when ESPN reporter Erin Andrews spotted "suspicious people" lurking around her Georgia home last week.

In the call, before she even says her name, Andrews says "I've been in the news recently about being in a hotel naked." She goes on to say, "I did nothing wrong and I'm being treated like f***ing Britney Spears and it sucks."

As TMZ first reported, cops found out they were just members of the news media looking for an interview with Andrews, who became national news after her peeping Tom fiasco.

The reporters were allowed to leave without incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pam

I do feel sorry for her.

LillyandGish

Yawn.....

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

She lives with her mommy, 'cause no guy would f*ck that narcissistic skank.

CrossT

The hotel incident was a tremendous violation of personal privacy. But she sounds like an unstable drama queen on this tape. Partially understandable, but more so not. People, particularly papparazzi, need to leave her alone before she has a breakdown.

Hugh Gentry

she has such a great body. who cares if people have seen her naked. She should just go on with her life and not get so worked up about it.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

No, if you were being treated like Britney Spears, somebody would be paying attention to you.

Just Saying

Casey - get over yourself!
To the above Losers:
They're is something wrong in this country when we have losers like you who downplay or pretend that what happen to her is Ok and acceptable.

Politico Pablo

I agree with commenter # 8, no one ever heard of this chick outside of ESPN. Time to cash in while you can. See ya in Playboy.

dayuuuuuumm

she only got the job because she's hot. there are much more knowledgeable people that are truly qualified for ESPN. this is what happens. cry moar noobs.

Lovely Rita

She should wear her undies in the hotel from now on. Why haven't they caught that pervert yet? Surely someone has to know something about who did it.

love her!

I am really sorry that this happened to her. The video taping and all. No one should have to go through this.

1st she sounds more disgusted that the license plate is a handicap one. 2nd she sounds upset it is from hick town Georgia. 3rd she has nothing on Britney Spears. Cause if it was a handicap vehicle from the peach state Brit would have been thinking it was long lost family and inviting them in for a fanta, cheeto & fried chicken fest.

Tameko

Even worse than her potty mouth is her claim to fam calling a 911 operator and not identifying yourself, oh yeah I am the chick everyone is talking about I am so famous you must know I was filmed naked in a hotel room who am I. This is one sad trifiling tramp and I don't feel sorry for her whoever filmed her may have done so because of her booty personality........

Mimi

Shame on you TMZ. Ms. Andrew's 911 call is nowhere near how you represent it in the paragraphs accompanying the link to the call. TMZ thrives on causing such a stir.

LiquidPopperoni

who in the shiYUT is THIS person anyway!? You WISH you were being treated like Britney! Like I said in my Rhianna post; LEAVE BRITNEY ALONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE! Seriously, get over yourself lady.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

After listening to this vomit-inducing display of self-love, where she sounds like a 14-yr.-old who's just "hating" the fact that the boys are picking on her, it wouldn't surprise me if she taped herself and then leaked it.