Kim Zolciak & Big Poppa -- The First Photo

8/9/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, a supermodel eating -- all mysterious things that never been captured on film. We can now cross Kim Zolciak being seen with "Big Poppa" off that list.

Kim Zolciak

TMZ has obtained the first picture that shows "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak with her infamous sugar daddy -- better known as "Big Poppa" -- although "big" seems a bit ironic.

The photo was taken last November at the Hotel Atlantis in the Bahamas -- because real ladies don't stay at the Ramada.

doc murry

is kim zolchat doing the moonwalk???

hamilTonyan

Is he wearing lift sandals?

Strawberrygirl

Also... who walks around a hotel pool with just your bikini on and high heals(I thought that was for Miss America Pageants) ... and...Especially if the person you are seeing is that much shorter than you. GROSS.

pie

Shirley Najjar should close her legs to her husband, and get a divorce. So the rumor is confirmed that Lee Najjar ( realestate tycoon) is Kim's "Big Daddy." - Does Lee look racist? Kim may have a racist cheater, yet has black friends.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Trashy-lookin' slut with bad cans. Next...

hamilTonyan

her name is Kim Vajjar as in big Vaj jar

Wow

Yawn, and who are these people again?

K

A woman who $ucks a married man for $$$(gifts) is just a hooker...
No matter how you spin it...

Better get some $$$ soon hon....your days are #'d. Getting a little long in the tooth to be count'n on a man to pay your bills...

29...ha ha ha ha ha ha ......in your dreams!

K

"Real Hookers of Atlanta" should be the real name of this show....just say'in...they don't do house wif'in.

southern girl

I don't think that wig should get wet!!

Trooper Tom

I have never watched any of these reality shows and I can't figure out why the general public even cares about these self centered people

Ice Water

I am completly humored by Kim and the Atlanta housewives. God love em! So funny!

dessa

I see Kim but I don't see Big Poppa. It's interesting because the Bravotv.com blog with NeNe has Kim calling in from the Bahamas. This was just 2 days ago. Wonder if Big Poppa is with her. Can you get us a close up of him? I can't see him at all.

filth

THAT'S NOT KIM....LOL.

COME ON AND GET IT RIGHT.

dessa

That's Kim! Thanks for the link to Big Poppa. He is quite handsome. I think all the housewives are jealous of Kim because she has better clothes, bigger and more jewelry and a man who will buy her anything. You don't see the other housewives with as much jewelry and "stuff" as Kim. I'm not saying it's right, just saying they are jealous. I think that's the root of all this bickering.