Alleged 'Housewives' Brawl

The 911 Call

8/11/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the rumble heard 'round the web -- now we have obtained the 911 call made by "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak after her fellow cast member NeNe Leakes allegedly choked her ... twice.

Alleged 'Housewives' Brawl -- The 911 Call
Zolciak -- who made the call from behind a "Target shopping center" -- tells the dispatcher, "I was filming my show ... and I was choked by one of my cast members." Leakes has denied any wrongdoing.

Zolciak tells us she's looking into her legal options -- which include pressing assault charges.

Bravo Fabulous

Nene, eventually Bravo fans saw your true spirit come out progressively through the show. You tried to blame the Bravo show editors for making you look like a villain. No Nene – the fact is Bravo fans saw what you truly are = a Lumpy Moose who is a Rotten Atlanta Peach to the core! Regarding assault: Kim including anyone who is has been physically assaulted by you should have had you arrested. You are a hypocrite, you were a victim of violence yet were and are are violent toward others, verbally and physically. You are a poor representative of victims, even though Twisted Hearts and the Heel the Soul- Stiletto Woman is rooted in good intentions, you tarnish it all due to your violent bulling behavior on the the show. Bravo executives, please kick her ugly ass mooseface off the show! Nene in negotiations with her own show = disgusting! ***Listen to NeNe verbal comments about the first time she saw her possible father… she called him a ‘Mess’ before pulling over the car to meet him. Obviously he gonna hear that comment reviewing the episode, Nene has no respect or class not even for a disabled elderly possible father. It just keeps getting worse the more you think about Nene.

Tink44

Its nice to look on here again and not see that stupid Michael Jacksons plastic face all over.

carmen

I feel so bad for kim. I like nene she was my favorite but I cant believe she would let herself be taken in by sheree and that filthy shrimp lisa, you can tell that little bitch is a sh*t starter. hate her. I hope all the truth about her skank a** comes out.

mitch myers

who cares?

Justice !

Balls

Xtian

I can't believe theres nothing on Micheal Jackson, you could have atleast repeated old stuff over and over again like you have been doing. Don't you know everthing else is just not interesting!

jude

IF YOU IDIOTS DONT LIKE WHAT TMZ REPORTS ON, DONT VISIT THE WEBSITE. WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS MORE RETARDED IS YOU TAKE TIME TO RESPOND? TO ARTICLES THAT DONT INTEREST YOU? WTF? JESUS FKING CHRIST WHAT MORONS

chris

can't

believe

you

made

time

to

do

that

SNAZZY

I go by RAZZY, I did not write #6. I'm not that rude. RAZZY

Tye Tanikk

Does NeNe Leakes, have to choke a bitch?

Justice !

I am a dweeb... Ignore me WTF???? I am RAZZY! The real one ! IMPOSTER in the house!!!

JONS MOMMA

WHERE WAS 'BIG POPPA'?? WHY ISNT HE PROTECTING HIS PRIZE PIGGLET??

Tink44

Hey Razzy, let me guess, you are the father of Michael Jacksons kids too, Hahahah! This is a comment section moron! Why dont you go get a Michael Jacson doll and play with it or something.

Justice !

Hey Go home.... do you have a Michael Jackson fetish? You're right this is a comment section, did your 1st comment pertain to the story? Talk about morons LOL

Tink44

#13, actually, I thought of that when I worte it. but it was too late. Hahaha! No, no fetish, I think I was just surprised becasue thats all that has been on here. Sorry, my error.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments