Paula Abdul

Easy As ABC

8/12/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul -- Easy As ABCPaula Abdul isn't missing a beat. Our spies say she spent part of the afternoon yesterday with ABC entertainment honcho Steve McPherson.

We're told Stevie M. wants Paula to be a contestant on "Dancing With the Stars" in the worst way. We're told there was talk of making her a guest judge but that's not gonna happen, and we know why. Paula and Carrie Ann Inaba don't get along.

But McPherson, who's friends with Paula, wants more from her than "Dancing." There's talk of Paula doing a guest appearance on "Ugly Betty." And we're told Paula has a show in mind with her name on it.

As for that other show ... "American Idol" we think it's called ... Paula is not shutting the door. $10 million, and she's theirs.

Stay tuned...

moron1,456,345,234,

TMZ UPDATE YOUR SITE,LAST FULL SHOW WAS LAST WEEK THURSDAY

balls

balls

rashyluvsbeyonce

ok so Ryan is getting 45 mil for 3 years and Simon is getting 45 mil for 3 years...Do you have to be a white male to be offered that much per year....I wonder what Randy is getting.

misha

You go, Paula!!! Who said you were irrelevant, huh?? A.I., show her the money or F*** you!

snickers

I want to see more clips of Paula drunk on the red carpet or judging Idol contestants. Those are hilarious!

uh?

Abdul used to be a good choreographer. Now shes just a plain old junkie. I wouldn't give her a nickle....wait....with people like you admiring her, she could bring in a few bucks. I keep forgetting she appeals to the ignorant.

erkg

no no no - not on DWTS - am already thinking they're stretching what a 'star' is - first LaToya and Dean (Tori's husband). Unless they rename it Dancing with the UnStars.

doc murry

who cares........we are here for the latest mj updates,,not crap about nobodies

The Truth

Do you people really care? Are you that screwed up in your life to care about something this stupid..Come on people grow up and get a LIFE ..You sound like children for gods sakes..No wonder other countries think Americans are the stupidest people on the planet ..

flamingo 5

Unbelievable !!! All American Idol needs is Simon and they know it - Randy is plus as he actually adds value to the show. Paula was just a drunk and made no sense. Her time was up years ago. Honestly the producers know it and so doees the public. $10million for what value? She rambles on and on about nothing at all - then she starts picking on Simon - then says "that's it I'm done talking"....if only that were true !!! She's obviously a no talent looser - her reality show tanked...her jewlery line isn't that successful (pretty tacky infact)...what else does she have????

PLEASE NO PAULA ON AI...PLEASE LET US HAVE ONE SEASON WITHOUT HER BS !!! POSH WILL BE GREAT FUN TO MAKE FUN OF....

jay

Paula: take what AI is offering. You had a few hits like 25 years ago. Get over yourself, you're not that good.

pj

TMZ kept saying last week that they KNEW Paul was working on going back with Idol. So was TMZ actually WRONG about this? If she is working on a deal with them still, when will it be done? The auditions have already started.

GracieGirl

I get a kick out of all these people on here who do nothing but mock, mock, mock. My question to them is:
So if you're so great what wonderful things have you done in your life?
I wish Paula Abdul the best in life. I do hope she comes back to A.I. , that's where she belongs!
You Go Girl!

SP

I think thye should have an unknow like me come on & I would do it for say $5 million, they could really save a lot.

me so horny

Paula is a glorified cheerleader, there enough said.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments