Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

8/15/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine JacksonJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

TEAMBRANCA

lanka dear you appear to be sweet but misguided or cloned

those are the last people i want to see on oprah

Dixie

Hello board!

Howdy Tstorm nice to see you!
Hello-- Jupiter-- I've still not figured out who you are (originally) but you sound very familiar.

just sayin

denvercatwoman

I have never understood why Michael's older brothers refused to stand up for the darling little kid! Where was crying, sobbing Jermaine when people laughed at the little boy, called him "Potato Nose", and taunted him for his acne? I also have problems with Katherine and do NOT think she is a fit guardian for those three beautiful little children (although it appears that all of her sons just leave their children at her house... what is THAT all about? These are very odd people who will use anyone for anything they can). WHERE was Katherine when Michael needed defending? And what kind of lying, deceptive nonsense was that when Katherine told the Court several weeks ago that she HAD to have some money immediately to feed Michael's children? He had been dead for perhaps 2-3 weeks then, and she was claiming that she had nothing in the freezer and an empty pantry and therefore could not feed three little children without glomming onto Michael's money!

Katherine is every bit as disgusting and dishonest and money-grubbing as Jermaine. I wish that Janet or LaToya had gotten the children.... but no.... those two are self-supporting and are able to tell the family where to get off.... and as we all know, the folks who got custody of those children want nothing more than to get their filthy hands on the money. I feel so sorry for those beautiful, brilliant children!

Honey

It amazes me that half this family can not keep their mouths shut. Jermaine, Tito & La Toya obviously take after their father Joe. They love the attention of the press and simply can not help opening their mouths in front of a microphone. In most cases you can't believe what they say. As for Jermaine he's simply a train wreck, just look up his personal life. Most people think Michael was the odd one in the family when in reality Jermaine beats him hands down.

TEAMBRANCA

I agree she is a B#### could not even tweet a polite statement

the rest of the world did...many world leaders the russians, the french and even hugo Chavez and the premier of S.Korea

Lame...lacks class

JupiterAlignsWithMars

26. thank you Jupiter . you are so very patient. we have many reptiles in SoTexas . still unclear.
Posted at 2:05AM on Aug 15th 2009 by Tstorm
**************************
Alot of "varmits" also! LOL and creepy crawly and slithering things, like coppers, and rattlers.
T, PM still gives us "clues" everyday. You'd have to go way way way back to AEG, and a few lines in a couple of topics that were a little higher up. He told where to find him as plain and close as the nose on our faces!
Then he went into a realm of total silence, sort of!

lankandiva

31. lanka dear you appear to be sweet but misguided or cloned

those are the last people i want to see on oprah

Posted at 2:12AM on Aug 15th 2009 by msmanners

33. sorry to burst your bubble lankandiva but ms winfrey will not be hosting an interview in favour of the jacksons, she is actually a bitch, i read in rolling stones that she was a really good friend of michael at the height of his fame but i the 2005 molestation case she turned her back on him, notice how she hasn't issued a statement in regards to his death

Posted at 2:15AM on Aug 15th 2009 by just sayin

Hi guys,nah its me lankandiva not cloned..i actually believe it be the best thing..however i didnt know that Oprah turned her back on Michael,and yes i notice that she hasnt made a statement about it..there may be reasons for that..still again we are believing these magazines ect..dont get me wrong i also do alot of reading and watching all these shows news ect to find out more..but at the end of the day we never get the full story..I personally would love to see the whole family together..in an interview where she will be allowed to ask them anything just like she did with Michael..anyways that what i'd love to see instead of them well a few of them making these odd apperances on shows such as lkl,ET the insider ect..We cant believe everything the media tells us about the Jackson family which is my whole point..i'd like to see them altogether with someone that I can trust..

Dixie

Well, I'm not one bit surprised at this news. I've tried to look at the Jackson's with an open mind, since the day MJ passed. However, Jermaine was throwing up some big red flags. I just got the feeling that something was not right with him. Perhaps thou doth protest too much. That comment at the memorial about him being MJ's backbone or some such chit, just didn't sit well with me. The smile song seemed wrong! Seriously, It's hard to imagine being able to "perform " at your beloved brother's funeral. I did some looking into Jermaine and well, I just have no respect for him. I think he's an opportunist! For anyone to be able to make all of these appearances and smile so good??? Well, I think he's full of sh#t.

TEAMBRANCA

Posted at 2:31AM on Aug 15th 2009 by Dixie

agree completely

who on earth could perform at such a time

also i personally am not a "varmint" just couldn't sleep soundly

Tstorm

thank you Jupiter. I am very sleepy . I have been losing sleep . I will mull over what you have told me . perhaps in the morning it will be clear.

Connie

This comment is for ohwell SHAME ON YOU for saying those awful words about Michael Jackson maybe you just did not understand Michael Jackson Michael gave of his time and of his self and the scarifices Michael Jackson made to be a singer,dancer,writer,producer director YES Michael Jackson was and did all of those things. And the fans certainly LOVE michael Jackson or they would not have continuted to go to his concerts or buy this CD in 2002 on the Billboard Music awards Michael Jackson in his acceptance speech stated how much he appreciated everyone enjoying his work Michael Jackson also made the comment how much he LOVES HIS FANS Michael Jackson stated THAT HE COULD NOT BE HIM WITHOUT US (THE FANS)I thought the comment was very heart-felt and touching I think Michael Jackson died a very LONELY AND MISUNDERSTOOD MAN and I think Michael Jackson just wanted a LADY whom would undersand him and truly care and love him for himself NOT HIS MONEY AND FAME AND FORTUNE BUT JUST FOR HIMSELF AND HIS KIDS.ohwell you need to have more compassion for the deceased and get some morals scruples and values about yourself. Thank You God Bless All of You

JupiterAlignsWithMars

Hi Dixie, yeah we've met up a few times, way back. Good to see you're still around.
Ole Jermaine, made that remark right away also, the very day he gave the press conference that MJ was dead, if I recall correctly.
He's said it several times.
It's my impression that he's "eat up" with jealousy, hatred, and greed......and he's also "eat up" with self-denial and self-loathing....he just doesn't know it!
His soft smoothy voice doesn't fool me, I bet that man has a temper like a demon and the conscience of scorpion.

just sayin

@lankandiva. i didn't just come to conclusions, the article i read in rolling stones was that which was written in the 80's and the interview with michael in 1993 was just to boost her ratings, i doubt janet would go on her show as she's always looked uncomfortable when answering questions about mj on oprah's show, she also told oprah she vowed never to talk anut her brother again

Dixie

Jermaine's song to Michael! Reckon he'll play this at his tribute (cough) concerts???

What up yo, word to the badd

Reconstructed
Been abducted
Don't know who you are
They may love you
they don't know you
Lonely superstar
never think about who you love
only think about number one
You forget about where you started from
You only think about what you want
don't care about how it's done
you only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong

It ain't about your world

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back
It's a known fact
You were too far gone
You know I tried to be there for you
Like a brother I care for you
It didn't matter you always play me off
You only care about what you want
You don't care about how it's done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or wrong

It ain't about your world
It ain't about the things that you do
If you don't care, I don't care
Cause you keep thinkin' 'bout you
It ain't about you takin' my pie
You been takin' for a long time
If you don't care, I don't care
If you keep
Well I ain't thinkin' 'bout you
Oh no no, I ain't thinkin' 'bout you
Oh no

What up yo, word to the badd

Thinkin' about that pie that you've been takin' from me
From a brother to another brother hard to believe
Lost and don't know it yet you still show it
Givin' seems to be harder than it is to receive
The glass has gotten shady, time to make it clearer,
Clean it up and lets start with the Man in the mirror.
Theres sadness there brother, aint no mistaken it,
Get a grip cause youre not far from breakin it.
Thinkin about the time when we used to be close,
It shouldnt be past tense, cause nobody knows,
What the future may hold, what tomorrow might bring,
Its not guaranteed that youll be spreading your wings

But meanwhile, I continue to smile, cause in the back of my head,
I know you're still a child
You say that your a man, but that will never be
unless the day comes when you can lean on me

Gone too far, ya better turn back, I know who you are
You know where Im at, sad but its true, from me to you.
Pick up the phone, Dont be alone, step off the throne, come back home.