Jon & Kate Kiss and Make Up

8/15/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just not each other ...

Launch photos

A day after their fight ended up with cops being called, Jon and Kate Gosselin reunited yesterday at their family home in Reading, PA.

It's good to see them put the welfare of their kids third second first.

LucyInTheSky

I hope John and Kate STOP AND REALIZE that they're both in the process of throwing away alot of good things!

jen

We have our own families and problems, why do people care about them?

show me the $$

I have never watched the show. I would find watching parents raising their children as about as exciting as watching water until it boils. I don't understand the interest.

jabba

I imagine those kids are a mess!! TLC-nice going. They should be in therapy, but then again these two money-grubbing idiots would have to think of someone else!! More body work and Ed Hardy gear. I'm impressed.

rachelle

CAN'T SOMEBODY PUT AN END TO THIS SHOW....OR IS MONEY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THESE CHILDREN???

Big Daddy

I enjoy watching all of the stuff about Jon & Kate. It shows me just how messed up my life could be and that my life isn't that bad after all....

Kate is being smart. She allowing Jon to hang himself then she's going to ask for full custody of the kids. Bet you money!

www.chattertonguegossip.com

the end of the day

What a sad, sick feeling to think that your parents are not going to be together. Divorce may be their solution but in its wake they are leaving 8 children with such uncertianty in regards to the vision of what a family is and how it is supposed to be. I feel so sorry for the little ones, I can only imagine what they will be thinking when the time comes for them to have relationships whenthey get older. Bless the little ones, they are the ones that are truly hurting regardless of how either the mother or father feel toward eachother. Having that many children is (to me) like building the foundation for a home and putting up the frame for the house and never finishing it, I mean really...what's the point.

Beth

Oh poor Kate...wasn't in such control as she thrives to be! Always trying to control everyone & everything. Maybe if she wasn't such a nagging, ball busting, control freak, her and Jon would still be together! I hope the bodyguard sees what issues she has with being a control freak and stays with his wife. Plus, she has been caught twice hitting those kids by the media, but that's all right, but shame on Jon ? I don't get it!

crystal

Kate is miserble now that she doesnt have Jon to nag at anymore. I am loving it!

The Big Cheese

I must be Eating Like Royalty Today. I got a HOLE Hotdog (in the bun! Plus with Ketchup) and more than FIVE Potato chips! I got Offered Mustard and Relish but kindly declined that offer. I asked my Mom "Are We Richer than John and Kate" and we don't live in a Million Dollar Mansion. Earlier I got my OWN Container of Chinese Food, and I did not have so split it! and We went green at our own Expense not a Television payed deal.

crymeariver

So fakery

TMC

If i've said it once i'll say it twice..WHO CARES...we have to watch them doing normal stuff,going on picnic,doing fireworks or drinking a milkshake, while being paid to do things their SUPPOSE TO DO...this is sad long drawn out story...CAN SOMEONE CANCEL THIS SHOW ALREADY!!!!

BAROL

They claim to be Christians - well these people are no more Christian than my Golden Retriever! One thing for sure though is the marriage could be saved as Jon is not wearing one of the many collections of the most ugly T shirts on the planet. Really! Where would a guy buy such slave class T shirts in that cess pool town of Reading anyway? Got me - you ever been to this town? It's bloody ugly I tell you and why would these people settle in a place sooooooooo un-cool?

housemouse

I know it's possible to actively help keep a program on the air, e.g. "Friday Night Lights", etc. but what can be done to get a program off? It's time to let this one go. Their kids shouldn't be put through any more of this mess.

Sassy

Everything these morons do is for publicity ; they need to keep the ratings up so the show will not be canceled Hello stupid this stuff is not real. They do it so you will watch their boring show.
Jon does not want to do the show. Who wants to watch it to listen to Drama Queen Kate; so they create all this drama. It is TV. THERE IS NOTHING REAL LIFE ABOUT IT.