Murdered Model's

Shotgun Wedding

-- The Pics

8/20/2009 2:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It wasn't long ago that Ryan Jenkins and Jasmine Fiore were happily getting hitched in Las Vegas -- after only knowing each other for a few days.

Ryan Jenkins & Jasmine Fiore

We're told the couple tied the knot at the Little White Wedding Chapel on March 18 of this year.

Cops have been looking for Ryan since he reported Jasmine missing last Saturday -- the same day she was found stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in a dumpster in Orange County, CA.

Simone

It is becoming kind of boring, but, I am the first one again!!!!!!

Simone

I feel sorry for this girl, it is a tragic ending for her life. Nobody deserves a death like that. Rest in peace!!!!

yourekiddingright

How very sad that her life had to end in this tragic way! I hope they find whoever did this..(Her HUBBY??)..and fry his ass!

Nik

Looks kind of like Jaime Pressly in some pics.

shuffler

Poor girl. My heart goes out to her friends and family. Especially after seeing these pics.

Jen

Poor soul. What a horrible death. And by someone you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with? Ironically, tragically, she did just that. My heart sincerely goes out to her family. Such a nightmare.

Stephanie

can we please move on in the news? some stripper from vegas is dead...this is breaking news? BORING!!!

me

For a "millionaire" he is one cheap bastard.

arte help

Sorry to speak ill of the dead, but nice rack. Also does she have a magic marker in her make up bag??

oreo

Poor girl. She kind of reminds me of that girl that was with the shamwow guy.

gigi renee 415

Does anybody know who these people are?

who dat

I think eric went "down below" to have sex with "her" and found a penis. Then he flipped out and killed "her", cause he don't smoke no sausage. Anyway, he is going to jail.

Joanne

Again, this is so sad what happened to her. I hope the police catch this 'person of interest.' Maybe he went to the 'other border': Mexico. Did anyone think of THAT? My husband and I got married at that same wedding chapel: Nov.1993. We got married at the Drive Thru part..

hwiheather

So sorry that this happened to her. What a freak, why doesn't he make himself look more guilty, innocent people don't flee the country! And so sorry to be mean, but she's a model- ugh

nick

stephanie: the big news is not some model being killed, it's Ryan being the killer. You know, the vh1 reality star

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments