Murdered Model ID'd

By Her Breast Implants

8/21/2009 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0820_jasmine_fiore_wedding_bn_7-1UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they have not located Fiore's teeth or fingers yet.

A spokeswoman for the district attorney says Jasmine Fiore was identified by her breast implants, since her teeth and fingers had been removed.

The spokeswoman said they were able to ID Jasmine by a serial number on the implants.

The US Marshals Service is offering a $25,000 reward for any information regarding the whereabouts of Ryan Jenkins -- Fiore's husband and the man cops believe murdered her.

Lisa

I did not know of her but I am sorry she was murdered and then her body mutilated. I feel sorry for her family to have to go through this whole thing. I hope they catch the guy soon. If he did it once he will do it agian to another woman.

Will

Kimberly, look at the pictures of them in Vegas perhaps - They were OBVIOUSLY together, the pics are 2 weeks old and she's wearing her ring.

LiloLicker

Here's another pic of Jasmine... Tonja Monroe must've been a friend of hers... on Facebook too!

Vagitarian@Y

Tiger Tale

Tripped up by some numbers on a plastic bag.

knowmorethantmz

Ben

148. There is no serial number printed/stamped on any implants (unless you are enrolled in a clinical study). This story is total BS.

Posted at 7:07PM on Aug 21st 2009 by Nope

You need to do some research; my sister just got a 'set' and I had to drive her to/from the surgery. They gave her two ID cards with serial numbers on them SPECIFICALLY stamped on the implants, as well. That is in case of a 'warranty' issue on them. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's completely true. Ask any cosmetic surgeon and they'll tell you the same.

Will

I wonder, how did Fiore afford the life she lived??

Penthouse in LA?
Mercedes CLS550?
Trips all over the place?
Parties everyday?

I think its obvious she had no credable job... ever! Gold digger, Hustler, Escort... Those are all 'jobs' you can have in Vegas to achieve the above mentioned items - by taking advantage of wealthy men... or several in Fiore's case.

LiloLicker

Keith, I would've given your sister a ride to/from her breast enhancement surgery... all you had to do is ask.

She would've been in good hands.

knowmorethantmz

Try again. I run a plastic surgery practice, my wife is the surgeon. She may have been given ID cards, but nothing but the size is printed on the implants themselves. Have her ask her surgeon at the next follow up.

LiloLicker

Lilarose, "Finally" a good purpose for breast implants?

I for one have found them to be helpful with many tasks myself...

Ben

Posted at 7:17PM on Aug 21st 2009 by Nope2

Sure you do...ANYway, the SURGEON even told me, specifically, that they were ID numbers that could trace back to the patient in the event of some 'malfunction' with the implants. My sister had breast cancer and had both removed and the implants done by the former Chief of Plastic Surgery of Walter Reed hospital in Washington, DC...I'm thinking he's pretty trustworthy with that record. As with dentures...they have ID numbers printed on them for the same reason; to trace back to the original 'owner' to match them up in their computer systems. I'm not going to argue all day with you about this, but as I said...I believe I'd trust this particular doctor before I would someone on the TMZ board claiming to run a cosmetic surgery business.

Jack

Some of you people are real sick, this could be your Sister, Mother, or what ever, again the point being No one has the right
to do this to anyone, No Man has the Right !!! Cris Brown are you reading this ??? Your one lucky son of a Bitch !!!

knowmorethantmz

Keith, you're wrong. The only form of implant ID is via the cards, not the implants. The investigators would have to seek out her surgeon, find out what manufacturer made the implants, and then trace that info back to the patient.

Again, implants do not have serial numbers on them.

PeoplePlanter

A 5 sentence 'update' on TMZ. The tabloid news cycle must be extremely slow lately, considering you all are running a dead pedophile and a murdered nobody into the ground. You guys obviously have no self respect.

Ben

5. I have heard that breast implant manufacturers have implant warranties, is this true?

Yes. Breast implant manufacturers such as Allergan (formerly known as Inamed and McGhan) and Mentor offer conditional guarantees for their implants. Each breast implant is numbered by lot and has a serial number for identification. You will usually receive the serial number stickers with your postoperative information packet. Most patients are given half of the set of their ID stickers. The other half is given to the implant manufacturer, along with your records and social security number for warranty and identification purposes.

You can read about Mentor’s warranty at their website.

You can read about the warranties from Allergan (Inamed/McGhan) at their website

Check with your plastic surgeon to get information about any warranties in writing. The FDA makes it mandatory that you receive a copy of the implant package insert as well as a copy of the risks and complications (informed consent) of breast augmentation surgery.

(now...who's doing the best surgical procedures? Ones who DO give these...or those who don't?)