Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Traci

Please report the facts after a DNA test !!

liz

I'll bet you could print the pics of 95 million cute little kids like that, and fans would think (or hope) they were all Michael's.

KC

geeze it seems like Michael Jackson has a new "son" everyday.

heyme33

I also saw that look on his face. I believe this is MJ son. I saw another interview on Campbell brown cnn. Campbell brown interviewed Smokey fontaine and an entertainment lawyer that had worked for the Jacksons.The lawyer stted that they always MJ had another son in the entertainment circle but they wanted to keep it quiet b/c of his image. Now the interview was about Omer Bhatti. But Bhatti is not his son. Prince Michael Malachi Jett Jackson is MJ 1st born son.

Paris E. Tompkins

In 1985, I lived in San Francisco. My family is related to the Dixon family through my mother's sister whose daughter was Zerline Dixon, the great grandmother of (Malachi)Prince Michael Jackson. My daughter and I met the younger Zerline in the D.A.'s office and she told us that Michael Jackson was her child's father. Malachi was a baby in a stroller. She said she had just returned from L.A. My daughter and I looked at each other with questions in our eyes, but lost contact with Malachi's mother. We were amazed years later when Michael did name another son, Prince Michael Jackson. We thought it was too much of a coincidence, so we're not surprised Malachi has surfaced to assume his claim to being one of Michael's children.

Serbeniuc Anda Alexandrina

Just live Michael alone once and for all !!!

Serbeniuc Anda Alexandrina

Just live Michael alone once and for all !!!

shemainesmith

I kinda think the kid looks like Michael Jordan don't ya think?

Sky Song

I want an update on this article & a more recent photo

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27