Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

李娜

I was a fan from China, I hope that we can to calm the dispute to him, hope he can rest in peace. I love you   mj

midi

i agree with gotham. i think he's joe's kid. for sure.

Andreemyrian

14. The kid can't be MJ's. He's black.

Posted at 2:09AM on Aug 31st 2009 by Walter
==================================================
MJ was pround to be BLACK

Andreemyrian

28. MJ used only jew sperm, not his own.

Posted at 2:55AM on Aug 31st 2009 by LWH
==========================================
Can you prove what you say ?? poor mentally deficient one

Sam

Why not show some pictures from when he was a bit older?

Ana4

Simone

Hey, lizhuna!!!!!!!! It's very nice to see MJ's fans all over the
world posting here!!!! Welcome!!!!!! Try to appear as much as
possible here!!!!!!
These people from China, Monaco, Australia and other countries, prove
that Michael was, and continue to be, beloved for millions of people.
I feel glad to perceive it.

SINGROSAL

Why evrybody is claiming MJ's son. why didnt they laimm it when MJ was still alive so they can enjoy being with their dad.

I agree with some comment maybe it's Joe's.

love you Mike.

HasBeens

Ana4, you must have just jumped on the MJ bandwagon. Just about everyone knows Ian Halparin is a liar and will say anything to sell his book; sorry you wasted your money. Michael was very much a hetero male. He was shy, but he was definitely into women.

As for this kid. I feel sorry for him in a way. He should have his DNA tested so he can get some closure, but there is no resemblance to Michael. I pretty sure it's not his kid. I'd put more money on Omer Bhatti being Michaels, and I don't think he's his kid either.

victoria

all this is getting out of handed how many more would like to be the children's mum or the son's of m.j the only children which have any right to his money or anything is the 3 he brought up in his life and those 3 children don't need people keep claiming they have different mothers every where and other siblings its so sad what money brings out in people. r.i.p m.j x

Simone

Seriously

Again, TMZ lowers itself to be the lap-dog of Joe Jackson. It's obvious Joe Jackson is looking for an heir he can control ... nevermind that "leave it alone" B.S. (that was bunk and Harvey Levin/TMZ knows that). Are we really believe Joe's pal, Newt, "released" this info over Joe's objections?
Selling out credibility (pandering) in trade of a "source" ... pennywise/pound foolish.
TMZ thinks they've walked the middle line safely by injecting a poll. (=FAIL).
Hey, TMZ, ever wonder why other sites don't carry these Joe Jackson fed shlock items TMZ does? Integrity ... -and as small an item that is in gossip land, you need at least a shred.
TMZ hasn't a shred or a clue anymore. TMZ accidently ate itself in the frenzy.

Simone

Could somebody really believe that MJ used to dress like a woman to meet another guys to have sex???? If this story is true, why did nobody ever come up to tell it to the media for some easy cash????
Do you really believe that any guy who possibly perform sex with MJ wouldn't sell this story to the press to get money????
I don't!!!!

lankandiva

41. I agree with number 40. Ian Halperin made the stories of his book. Who followed MJ's career will never believe in that garbage called book. Ian just want to earn some cash and have some face time. This is it.

Posted at 3:45AM on Aug 31st 2009 by Simone

Mhm..however I'd love to know how this Ian predicted that Michael would die in 6 months from december last year?Should he be investigated also..?Always been a little curious about that..

Andreemyrian

39. I don't think MJ was that into ladies. Ian Halperin claims that MJ was gay, and I think he may have been. It's all good, but I don't think MJ would have enjoyed the ladies enough to father a child. Plus, I don't think this kid has lupus, or vitiligo or any of the other medical diseases MJ suffered from. What the heck, MJ is my father too. I want my dna test and a part of the Jackson estate.

Posted at 3:36AM on Aug 31st 2009 by Ana4
====================================================
MJ was NOT gay. Halperin is well know to invent stupidities to sell his books. He came last week in Paris to present his book ; he was booed