Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

barb

How did I know tmz would come up with something about Michael to keep us posting and their cash registers ringing another day??

I must be a genius!

He's a cute kid, most kids are cute and most look like they could be anybodies kid. When they grow up they often don't look anything like their parents.

There is no set rule about resemblances.

Simone

But, I have to confess tha I don't know if Michael was a repressed gay or a heterossexual man. Even tough, I prefer to believe that he was happy in love, in someway or another. I don't like to think that he was neuter.

barb

My name is Ventura Michael Katherine Jackson. I was conceived in Ventura and thats how I got my name.

Where do I get my money?

to little

Well at least they aren't trying to pass of a white kid as being a black mans biological son.

He is the only one claiming to be Michael biological children that even resembles Michael.

So i guess their is a small chance it is his only biological son. All the others claiming to be are laughable to say the least

to little

Oh i hope the others claiming to be his child find their real daddy's the "bastards". lol

lankandiva

49. Number 46, I think that Halperin just had a hunch. He had luck that, unfortunatelly, his hunch became the truth. I don't believe in many stories he told.

Posted at 4:04AM on Aug 31st 2009 by Simone

Thanks..I reckon Ian should be questioned..He may have had a guess but hell who knows if he knows something more its all to odd,predicting that the greatest entertainer in the world ever only had 6 months to live???..and terribly sad..all the other things I've heard about thats in his book I dont believe..

R.I.P Michael Jackson..Love you more..Also-In loving memory of Lady Diana 12years on-R.I.P Diana,you've now been joined by your dear friend Michael..God Bless both of your souls,may you both finally have the happiness and peace you both deserve-One Love-R.E.S.P.E.C.T from Australia

raLU

one question, is there any Michael Jackson DNA left? what? I just dont get it... Maybe he's a son of one of his brothers, he's no way Michael's son...

janicebyrne01

OK, prove it... get a dna test and if it's negative then let it go. Leave Michael to rest in peace. Sooooo many people jumping on the Jackson cash bandwagon.

李娜

My English is not very good, but I will learn English better in order to MJ, in order to better abroad Web site to express my thoughts. Handed more hope more foreign friends.

Here again Once again, I wish MJ, happy birthday, I love you forever. (From the Chinese fans)

dee

I don't believe Michael was able to have any biological children. I think Joe had him castrated at an early age so his voice wouldn't change. Joe is a monster.

johnconners

Looks rather a bit like Denzel Washington

he dreams of being the one?
No- this kid is not my son!

Billy Jean

( but it happened much too soon, as HE called my to his room)

Hugh Jass

What nonsense.
Not one of them is his bio-child, he was a pederast.

李娜

Who can tell me a fan forum, I would like to register a hope of more foreign MJ fans handed

Kalligirl

So I see u guys at TMZ really do read viewer's posts. From the looks of it u followed up on the post that I displayed this past week when this news first broke and I told u all about Ron Newt. U guys don't leave a stone unturned. Glad I could help. Wow, I still can't believe that I just contributed to a TMZ story from a random conversation I had last year with Ron. I'm still wondering how u found him.

李娜

Endless malicious remarks only further harm to MJ, to stop all this bar!