Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

heather22

What next? Unbelievable.

Renee

dnt see the resemblence, at all. this article nd that man are a waste of space. i think they shuld stop puttin financial things about mj on the internet, ppl r always lookin for money. No reason at all now that mjs dead, he wants closure, no he jus money from the estate. everyone does, ppl r crazy, blahhhh, such weird wicked world, im happy mj doenst have to deal with this crap now. rip mj.

Ziggy

That kid looks just like Tito. Tito is the father.

Heah, I'm 49 years old and Michael Jackson might be my father. I want a DNA test. If he's my dad, I want the biggest piece of the pie since I am the oldest.

Bobo Frog

He has the Joe Jackson eyebrows.

Andreemyrian

Posted at 7:32AM on Aug 31st 2009 by Donald O Reily
===================================================

This was NEVER proved. What proofs have you for saying that ??? give
them to us.

while my guitar gently weeps

Likely one of the Jackson four!

HumanNature

Waiting for the DNA test!!!

Insanity 7.0

95. . Michael Jackson was incapable of having children. He had his balls surgically removed so he could sing like a little girl. He was also gay and had no interest in women for sex. This has been proven; I can't understand why people keep insisting he fathered children. Even the children he paid for and kept on a leash were brought about by sperm donors. Geesh people pay attention.

Posted at 7:32AM on Aug 31st 2009 by Donald O Reily

__________________________________________________________________

IAI Says:

Dude this is some sick ish! Some of these people that post here are really into some demonic ish.! To say these types of things you must be into something really dark...This is what Insanity was speaking of last night...Where are the people at the state that some of the posts are out of wack and when something like this is posted they don't disassemble it??Where???

Insanity 7.0

IAI Says:

I must handle my business now but I will be back...This is just sick...

Alex

Who's next ???

really n'importe quoi !

If he would be MJ's son, MJ would never ignore him.

Cautious

TMZ - your'e slacking!

I just read that McCauley Culkin is the bio for Prince Michael II, although Culkin has not confirmed it.

This Jet Jackson cannot be his third son, when in fact, there is not even a first or a second bio child. Accepted that Prince Michael I, Paris and PM II are legally his sons by surrogacy.

Now I am really thinking that MJ does not have any children of his own, which is such a shame because he was SO beautiful. Just to see him through his children's eyes - it's so sad.

Still - understood. There are many people out there who choose not to have children of their own. He's not the first and I know he loved all children - because he was colourblind.

Ann

Maybe he's "Joe Jacksons" son, maybe that's why Joe Jackson's may be a bit nervous about it all.
But indeed I don't feel he's Michael Jackson's son.

johnconners

All those claim being MJs son should line up in a queue and have themselves.

MJ is alive! Here the exclusive interview from cloud 7 , made by God.net:

(God.net). Mr. Jackson: is Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson your son.
MJJack: No- there are lots of rumours,by the tabloids also about by death. I wont confirm that.. but I sung it many times: The kid is not my son! I even sold 50 Mio records with that

God.net: but he claims of being the one!
MJJ: Yes. He hurts schemes and plans..

God. net: will he dance on the floor in a round?
MJJ: No! I do that, just in a different round now

God.net (showing him the photos...)

MJJ. Yes, his eyes were like mine

God.net: People told you: be careful who you love!
MJJack: Yeah, that`s true. WE danced till three. She looked at me

God. net: She?

MJJ: She was almost like a beauty queen- from a movie scene. But she was not my lover. But- there was that smell.

Gods.net: Smell?
MJJ: Yes! for sweet perfume

Gods.net: And that was the reason?
MJJ: it happened much too son , as she called me to her room!

Gods.net: But you said she was not your lover ?

MJJ: Yeah. no love -not kids : She was dreaming!

Gods.net: of being the one?

MJJ: I am the one!

Gods.net: But here in heaven I am the one! Don`t think twice

MJJ: remember- I always think twice.

so nothing new to tell us?

MJJ: No

THank you mR Jackson for this interview

OOWEEE

MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY DADDY! NO MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY MOMMA! NO MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY HUSBAND! NO MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY WIFE! OK MICHAEL JACKSON for some strange reason has broken my Heart because he died a senseless death, and I just cannot shake it. I will seek treatment later, thank you!

disfasia

HumanNature

Indeed. But this is not Michael's child.