Tyra's Assistant:

You Owe Me Bank

9/3/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra BanksUpdate: A rep for Tyra says Richard Thomas was never employed by Bankable, its respective entities, or by Tyra's talk show, or 'Top Model'.

Tyra Banks' former assistant wants a small piece of her fortune -- actually, he wants a small claims court piece.

TMZ picked up a small claims lawsuit filed in L.A County by Richard Thomas, who claims Miss Banks owes him $5,820.

Thomas is suing for back wages plus a little extra. The complaint says Thomas wants the money for "services rendered as assistant and advisor."

We're not sure how much he wants as an advisor.

And this is funny... the legal documents require Thomas to ask Tyra for the money prior to filing suit.

His response to that: "I have not been able to catch [Tyra] while she is in."

Doesn't sound like a great assistant to us.

No comment from Tyra -- we couldn't get in touch either.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I lost it. What a hell!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

GG

Well, She does admit she's cheap! haha

Linda Mott

Everyone is out to make a buck by taking someone to court. I'm sure, with his qualifications, he could have found someone in her organization to ask for the money. Greedy people.

OOWEEE

I dont like Tyra Banks, I dont like Oprah Winfrey, I dont like Montel, I dont like Obama, I dont like Chelsea's Moma, I have allergies against self-centered egotistical jerks that built an empire on luck and no talent. But if anyone listed above wants to write me a check, deposit it in the Bank of IGotYoBack.com Checking Account.

michelle

I can't believe she would just not pay this guy! Its only 6000.00 for Pete sakes I just don't get these famous ppl I understand money is money but whatever.......If the man earned it then fork it out Ty-Ty Iam just saying girl! Now get it together

Inny

"Doesn't sound like a great assistant to us."

(Someone at)TMZ is putting down the assistant so therefore...
the assistant MUST be incompetent...
and doesn't deserve to get a cent.

The media can make you or break someone...
but Only if stupid people believe the media.

Definition of media...
some Nobody who is getting Paid to write Something.

Notice who wrote this article?
They're so proud of what they wrote...
they don't even want their friends and family to know...
that they wrote it.

Always look to see who wrote an article.
If there's no name...than don't bother reading it.

doc murry

must be a really slow news day..who cares about this crap but a few losers

doc murry

use condoms.I wish I had

Miia

The only stupid one is Tyra. I cant stand this dumb ass. She thinks she is all that, which she doesnt and never will, she is uglier than a mud fence, with no personality she is heartless and cold

Todd da Man

His response to that: "I have not been able to catch [Tyra] while she is in."

Doesn't sound like a great assistant to us.

---What a stupid remark. Obviously if she is going to stiff they guy he won't be able to make contact WITH HER, as the law requires, prior to filing the suit for back wages. What he should have done is file a wage claim with the labor department and let them go after her.

StarLight

STARLIGTH
TMZ... please dont post this kind of news...please. we only care about MICHAEL JACKSON THAT'S ALL.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP FOR EVER.

STARLIGTH LOVES YOU MICHAEL JACKSON

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

TYRA'S A PIG, THAT HOME GIRL CAN EAT. (LOL)

dee

Tyra is such a penny pincher that I believe it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments