Evicted 'O.C. Housewife'

Repeat Offender

9/6/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lynne Curtin"Real Housewife of Orange County's" Lynne Curtin was just evicted from her home -- and we've learned this wasn't the first time she's gotten the boot.

According to eviction docs we dug up, the Curtins were kicked out of a place waaaay back in 2003 as well. The amount they owed that homeowner: $9,104 ... and, allegedly, they never paid.

We called up the dude they stiffed, his awesome response: "Frank and his charming wife vanished like the wind behind a Taco Bell. I hope the current victims have better luck."

Tina

These are the Real Hos

MPeabody

First!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

janalal4

why, oh WHY should I give a sh.. about some pampered, rich b@#ch housewives who have so little to do that they create nothing but drama & misery in other people's lives?? I really hate this show & ALL the ones like it. REALITY TV BITES!!

N.M

How embarrassing -.- I liked her in the show except for the way she tried to act young and the way she pampered her daughters (especially the oldest, lol imagine how humiliating this is for her...bye bye used car).

I hope they do mention it in the new season ^.^

Scott

Sue the bitch

shuffler

for a minute there I thought this was a Richard Marx news item :)

ex lax

hang her on the coat rack

The real story !

First of all Lynn is 54 not 51,She may have worked a month in her 18 years of marriage.Her husband frank is a nice guy.He worked himself to the bone,to afford her pampered life style.The said thing is ! The minute bravo starts paying her after filming,She will no longer need to free load off her husband and will more than likely leave him him high and dry .Showing her true colors.I dont think I want to be her friend anymore.Frank can come live with me!

Wombat

They can't find her? They need to develop their white trash hunting skills. You start by finding their watering hole and tracking them from there. In this case I bet you will find her on any given saturday between 11am and 1pm in the main aisle of the nearest Kmart. Probably yelling and swinging at her kids in an attempt to discipline them. Thousands of years of inbred white trash instinct is tough to break away from.

lauren

Are these landlords stupid??? If this sorry waste of skin didn't pay the rent, go to Bravo, present the lease and demand to be put into contact with the family. Shame on this freeloading woman. I was completely disgusted when I read that the eviction papers were not valid because they were presented to her daughter who is a minor. She is training her family to abuse the system. I hold down a full-time job and take good care of my family. She gives housewives a very bad name!

JOE

ONLY THE BEST CAN HAPPEN TO SOMEONE SO SHALLOW AND PHONEY

FunnyGangsters

Only the funniest douchebag and gangster stuff !

Allie

What a bunch of losers! They show stop trying to live the "OC life" and get a frickin' job and pay their bills!

Rich

Greed is a terrible thing. So is the need to live beyond one's means. What the hell is wrong with people that they have this need to try to impress people with what they drive and where they live, even if they can't afford it. How disgusting and embarrassing. This slob should be locked up for "robbery by deceit"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments