Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

maryrhightower

When Donald called Rosie all those fat names, a boycott should have been in effect, he was very off the mark with her. So let`s boycott Donald too. He should be more focus on his money management, and less on someone eles.

Cassidy

KANYE IS SO UGLY - INSIDE AND OUT !! MORE ON THE OUTSIDE - HE IS HIDEOUS. HOW DOES SOMEONE GET THEIR HEAD SO LARGE? HE COMES STRAIGHT FROM THE GUTTER AND HAS NOWHERE TO GO BUT DOWN. GO TELL YOUR MOMMA WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT!!! REALLY- GO TELL HER IN PERSON!!

LeroyJenkins

HATERS ARE JUST MAD 'CAUSE KANYE IS A MOTHEREFFING GAY FISH!

HEY DONALD. DO YOU LIKE FISH STICKS?

YOU LIKE TO PUT FISH STICKS IN YOUR MOUTH?

ihateryan

pot meet the kettele donald coule care less about taylor and he is just grandstanding..................blah blah blah

daniel

go trump.. I SUPPORT IT

Tina

You go Mr. Trump, there is no amount of apologys that can give that young lady that moment back. That was just for attention he know he wasn't winning anything. So he had to do something, if I was his poor mother in hevaen I would reach down and smack the crap out of him. Just rude that is all. To do that if I was JZ I kick his but, doing that to his wife. He even ruin the night for her. lets not forget what the whole evening was about to honor Micheal Jackson, and the rest of the wonderful singers.Ruined

yves

Kanye is controversial. Once swifts starts dancing with the pole America will turn on her as well. It was not a death sentence.
It was Kanye being Kanye. I mean if Miss America took her top off and Donald let it slide how dare he intervene in this.

Donald trump should stay out of this one

Hermes234

Trump should know all about grandstanding and upstaging as he's done it a million times himself (hyprocrite).

But I do agree. Kwest is a DOUCHE BAG!

Mother of Three

I totally, 100% back up Mr. Trump. Kanye does need to be boycotted from all future events. I believe that he wrote his own ticket for that last night anyway with what he did to that sweet girl. I will say this...Beyonce showed a lot of class by inviting Taylor back to the stage when she (Beyonce) won her award. Congrats to both, but Taylor, honey...you go girl!

Sonia B.

Hello Mr. Trump, where was your comment when Joe Wilson disrespected our President? I didn't see you post a comment then. Are you afraid that none of your good ole boys would do business with you. I agree that Kanye West did something disrespectful to a teen and he should have apologized on T.V. so if your going to comment on something, be fair and comment on all the issues that matter, even if it's regarding Kanye, the Presidents incident happened last Wednesday night........

deecan

Kanye is not near the ASS that TRump is! He has nerve. Kanye messed up but gee its not like he killed a puppy. Trump has done way worse to many more!

Frank

Boycott Kanye?...I've already done so! I don't tend to follow or patronize idiotic, no talents like this clown. How the hell does this trash end up in the public spotlight?...The stupid, low class American public put him there!

Lily Phoenix

Whatever his faults, Kanye is talented. He shouldn't be allowed to more awards shows, after so many infamous public outrages, but ban all things Kanye West? A bit extreme.

For the record, I think Kanye West is an idiot and I can't stand him as a person, but his talent in undeniable.

ttyme7

Gosh, I hate to say this but I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE DONALD! Kanye has always been a jerk; but, last night was beyond belief. He had two hit records - get over yourself Kanye. I am a black woman and I was disgusted by what Kanye did. I don't think that it was racist, I think that he is just an attention-seeking, self-centered, a-hole...and that's being kind. I don't listen to Taylor Swift's music but she did not deserve that. His apology is predictable, that's generally what the famous do. Get their disparaging remark out only to come out the next day with Part 2 - the apology. Kanye, the damage was done when you opened your mouth. Pencil last night in on your calendar as the beginning of the end for you and your career.

Lita