Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

Canadianchic

I agree that Kanye behaved like an A**. Definitely a lack of decorum... to put it mildly. But I am surprised that people are, well, surprised. Just last week in your Congress that Republican idiot from S.C. interrupted your PRESIDENT who was a guest in the House to call him a liar. This is indicative of a basic lack of respect for other people and a gross desire for a fleeting bit of fame - at any price. I do find it interesting that there are a lot of people relating the Kanye stuff to race. I'll admit with the congressman that was my first thought too... he wouldn't dare disrespect a white president but felt it was OK to do so with a black one. At least you americans are entertaining!

HA HA HA

Kanye and CB should do a duet dissin Kelly clarkson and donald..Itll be called "HAS BEEN AND NEVER WAS"

dude

He couldn't care less about Taylor. It was grandstanding to get attention

HA HA HA

@toots

You are at least an honest person unlike these other stans in here.

steph

********** gooooooooooo Donald!!!! *******

first time in my life I agree with the Trumpster!!!!

BOYCOTT the KANYE WEST KING OF DOUCHE BAGS!!!!!!!

magalona

What does trump have to do with anything!! Please show urself the door!! Kanye was a total jerk i agree but his music is too great to boycott!!

hottopics

Not sure why DT is speaking out - but then KW spoke out last night. He should have NEVER jumped on stage and grabbed her mic. What a low life - not to mention his music sucks anyway. If he ever wins another award and I pray he does not - let some white person get up on stage and ruin his moment and you can bet Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be there to rescue him.

Screw you KW

MD

He is right. Kanye is such an attention seeker!

HA HA HA

So donald...Is this whole thing bringing you attention??

oh yeah..IT IS!!!!!

LOSER!!!

steph

I agree with DP!

Kanye West can be out of society if we just BOYCOTT everything he does!!!!

You ungrateful peace of trash! hope you know what it feels like to finally feel the wrath of your RACIST COMMENTS!!!

I hope you never ever ever get invited to MTV, or your music played on any stations in the world!!!

you ############### RACIST DOUCHE BAG BELONG IN THE GUTTER########

OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK....ITS 2009 YOU BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NEVER EVER LISTEN TO THIS TALENTLESS RACIST BIGOTED TRASH

Chinue

No one is going to BOYCOTT KANYE IF ANYTHING I WILL SUPPORT HIM even more.

musicfan14

I guess there is a first time for everything - I agree with Trump here. Boycotting Kanye will be easy. I can't stand his noise. It's all terribly made "music". He can't do a thing without processing it through a computer. Taylor Swift is all voice and real instruments. I just may go buy one of her albums, even though country music isn't my taste. She deserves all the support right now.

Go Trump!

HA HA HA

@Fluffer

WOW...How is he a racist??
Is it only bcuz taylor is white??

Please let us know fluffy???

Andrea

Amen!!

Lawyer

This incident might have just as much to do with substance abuse as it does with ego.

Kanye West reminded me of that drunk guy at the family reunion or office party who drinks too much and then says all of the mean things to people, and then his wife has to take him home. Shame on Kanye West.