Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

steelers99

The Donald talking about grandstanding....too funny...glass house Donny Glass house

Magetti

Right on Donald. I was thinking the same thing.

Wasted Spice

"to a (wo) MAN so heartless"... i have this song on my cell ring-- now i'll just go change it.

Shannon

We should boycott Kanye and Chris Brown

whocares

Give it a rest Trump.... you would have him on your TV show in a meaning if it meant ratings. Kanye is an A S S, but I bet you your producers who be over the moon to if you got him on your show. Why don't people like you, Rosie, and Charlie Sheen keep your celebrity mouths shut when your aim is really to get yourself in the press. Spare me!

mike

It started with Mariah Carey going crazy, then Martin Short, Dave Chappelle, Barrack Obama, Serena Williams and now Kanye West.. anyone notice a pattern, give a brother a little success and you can set your alarm till when they disappoint you.. it happens every time.. oh Oprah your time is about up..

Megan

I totally agree with The Donald!

Magetti

Kanye is a needy imature baby. Trump is right the needy little baby just wanted some attention.

HA HA HA

KANYE all the time. I support him still and will the millions of his fans...D. trump has no authority over anything other than ruining companies.

janalal4

This guy usually get's on my nerves but I have to say, in this case he's right on the money 100%. Speaking of which, What would Kanye rather have: attention or people buying his CD's?? I guess the first he got from ME but he'll NEVER GET THE 2ND ONE FROM ME AGAIN??

pumpkin28

tell trump if he wants to boycott someone try joe wilson

meat

I AGREE! BOYCOTT KANYE! IT WAS A DISGUSTING AND UTTER DISPLAY OF AWARD ETHIC. TAYLOR SWIFT DESERVED THAT AWARD AND SHE WAS ROBBED OF HER FIRST VMA MOMENT! ALL MY KANYE MP3's & CD's WENT INTO THE TRASH LAST NIGHT. GOOD RIDDANCE KANYE WEST!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE JOINS THE BANDWAGON! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE HIS MUSIC AGAIN! (FOR THE RECORD: I JUST PURCHASED 5 MORE COPIES OF TAYLORS ALBUM THIS MORNING JUST FOR SPITE)

HA HA HA

@jennifer

You are an immature hillbilly racist.

masha

agree. kiss your career goodbye, kanye. judging from the comments here, only 5 people will buy your music from now on.

Joeb

I agree with the Donald. BOYCOTT KANYE !!!!!!