« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tila Tequila -- Still a Chargers Fan?!

9/17/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She claims she was assaulted by the team's linebacker -- but Tila Tequila says she still watches Chargers games.

Tila Tequila: Click to watch

Why the lawyer? As TMZ first reported, Tequila is looking into a civil case against the football player after the D.A. decided not to file criminal charges against the guy -- this could be step one.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

No One Gets Out Alive

Yeah, I don't drink but my last name is Tequila? I don't blame her (opportunist) as much as I blame Merriman for hanging out with a gutter-slut.

Gia

If you read the Tweets she deleted during the Chargers/Raiders Game she could *NOT* stop talking about Merriman!! Notice how conviently the Paps are waiting for her to get out of the car to walk into a building *COUGH* STAGED!! I believed her at first but once the D.A., Hospital & Cops had NO PROOF she was "caught" crusing around with her WINDOWS DOWN in a tanktop...and the "bruises" were magically formed around her tattoos.. another STAGED lie. TMZ obviously has a deal with Tila. I really hope Merriman SUES this scorned bitch, she is acting ridiculous.

Gia

Funny too how Tila Tequila *NEVER* cared or watched sports until this "incident" happend... She brought Chris Brown into this situation and all he said was for her to keep his name out her mouth because he doesnt want to be associated with her. SAD for a CONVICTED WOMAN ABUSER to say.... Face it Tila, Your Done...

Observer

She looks so much better when she's sober and bright eyed.

LWH

She looks like a transexual Vietnamese skanky whore.

aprilstar

Tila stated she wasn't drinking at all 'cuz she's allergic. But in another blog she told someone it makes her swell but she still celebrates with alcohol sometimes... Tmz's pics of her lap dancing for her man shows what looks to me to be a swollen faced Tila. And the bruises you see were only on her arms none on her neck. Don't get me wrong, I hate abusers, but I am leanin more towards his statement as being true. If she lied about drinking.........then had to reassure her lie by saying I'm allergic, it's public knowledge"..... like i said she looked quite swollen to me...I'm just sayin'

steelers fan

and who is this girl?

just someone

Tila,
We want to believe you. All we are asking for is evidence quality photos (your previous lawyer did ask you to have them done, right).

Don't continually whine about the press, while attempting to do a trial by press.

And what's with the photo of the guy with the black eye on your "gossip" site.

twitter.comhelovesmusic

I wish someone would really beat her ass, because she deserves it.

TC

If you put little shoes under her chin her head looks like one of those Goombas from Super Mario Brothers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3