Jackson Estate

Sued Over 'Herpes Cure'

9/18/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael_jackson_getty_52619757_ex-1A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner
claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

There's more, but you get the point.

Mr. Attitude

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

This is a perfect example of what the DEVIL'S children do! Just utterly pitiful!

The judge needs to THROW THEM OUT OF THE COURT ROOM!

Marla

All this false suitors should go to jail for a year and be forced to pay to the state the amount they are suing MJ for!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE, DON'T BLOODY BOTHER HIM ANYMORE!!!!

rs

Wow this is so sick that it is almost hilarious. Next we will see some idiot claim Michael hijacked his spaceship. Beam these crazy people up scotty

rs

57. This guy has a valid case! I know from personal experience that the Jackson family are in cahoots with some of the most influential and evil organizations in the world! I had a cure for toenail fungus that the Jackson's stole. I also developed a procedure that allows a surgeon to do an appendix transplant with very little scarring. They stole that too. My design for transforming mouse flatulence into a usable fuel source also was stolen. In each and every incident there was a large Cadillac Escalade that pulled into my driveway. A cycloptic midget dressed in a coconut bra and a grass skirt got out and held a sharpened pencil to the neck of my garden gnomes and threatened to kill them unless I gave them my inventions. I am going to contact my lawyers after I get out of this nice white jacket with the rear arm ties.
Posted at 4:45PM on Sep 18th 2009 by Mr. Attitude

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/jackson-estate-sued-over-herpes-cures/4#c21740315#ixzz0RUeSxYNb

hahahhaha wonderful that is sooo funny Mr. Attitude

Kimberly

this is so nuts!

rs

54. If you have a cure for anything, why would you give it to Michael Jackson. Would you not take it to a pharm. co.? Seems this could be Billie Jeans long lost lover.
Posted at 4:37PM on Sep 18th 2009 by mamagoo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/jackson-estate-sued-over-herpes-cures/4#c21740396#ixzz0RUf2O1Lw

hahahaha indeed

Stop Milking his name

What the hell....?

Who are these people? and most importantly, who let them out?

The Truth

I never realized just how Ugly this freak was..Would have made a good monster in movies..

Debbie

OMG that is too crazy.

anniam

why do the courts allow this? is this normal?

astabasta

Posted at 4:45PM on Sep 18th 2009 by Mr. Attitude

Nice one, Mr. Attitude! :-D

mimi

# 64 Prince.......I DON'T THINK SO ...YOU ARE THE FREAK!
mj forever....WE LOVE HIM MORE!

OOWEEE

I have the Herpes and the Jackson Herpe Cure Cream that I used made my testicals drop to the floor. Are You Kidding.....Michael Jacksons Estate should counter sue some of these jokers. That will stop all the legal haggling.....

Tresa

Wow come on now how many more people are going to come out of the woodwork and say that the Jacksons and Micheal owes them money. Now this is too far fetched. Why can't people just leave it alone the man is gone and people you are only hurting the children who are left behind as well as the family. This family has been through enough and it goes to show how there is ignorant people in the world that are money hungry and that is sad. Get a real job and quit hounding the dead.....