« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe K. -- Laker? They Hardly Know Her!

9/23/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe K. -- Laker? They Hardly Know Her!Kobe Bryant will be front and center at the Lamar Odom/Khloe Kardashian nuptials this Sunday ... which means Vanessa and her $4 million ring may have a few pointers for the bride.

In fact, Lamar's rep tells TMZ all the players are planning to attend, but there are still a few question marks. Several have not RSVP'd -- Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum and Jordan Farmar.

Can't blame the non-committals ... it is last minute, after all.

Los Angeles Lakers

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn

Mr & Mrs Kobe Bryant will put Khloe and Lamar 2 SHAME just by being present.. I'm surprised they're seating them center front.
Doesn't Khloe have trust issues with guys?
Doesn't she know that majority athletes can't be trusted (they're cheaters)?
Has Lamar even been thinking?
Doesn't Lamar know that she's probably using him 4 his money?
Do they both know majority is not gonna be lookn forward 2 seeing her @ the games (whether on tv or in person)?

This marriage is gonna be bs..
1 good thing I can say is that they're good 4 each othr being that they're both not that attractive (yet not ugly) and they're both dumb.

lol

CHEF KOOKY.... YOU SERIOUS

Kooky Fan

Thank you Chef Kooky!!!!!

Sue Wong

Well I hope his baby mama gets herself a good lawyer and make sure her kids will have a good standard of living. Kim is hot but Khloe is heavyset and dowdy in my opinion. Why the rush to the alter? It doesn't make sense even if she's knocked up. He's got other kids.

Teresa

I love you Chef Kooky!

K

R U KIDDIN ME!! How do u go from being an emotionaless, man-hatin'guarded Khloe who 3 moths ago wanted nothing to do with men to now being in love and getting married? My only question: When is the baby due? GOOD LUCK TO U BOTH :)

Cin Ivey

Go Khloe! She's a beautiful pregnant lady that is going to have a great wedding. Speaking of pregnant...I need help guys! I am going to be a new mom soon, and I'm very concerned about which products should be used with my child. I have always heard that Huggies are the best, but I've also heard that some children don't take well to them. I've been doing some research and I think this site has some great things, especially an offer for a FREE Huggies care package that includes: diapers, baby wipes, changing pads, etc. If you can, please take a look and tell me if this is good. Either way, I know there are new parents out there who can take advantage of this FREE stuff. Take a peek!

I truly do need some help with this as I am a new mother and my maternal instinct has not kicked in yet!

Cin

the a-hole

Will there be a sex-tape? That's all that really matters, here...

Sheez

4 million dollar ring only gets you the fat drunk Kardashian sister. Damn maybe the recession is over.

Posted at 3:02PM on Sep 23rd 2009 by jim898

JIM98 - The 4 million dollar ring is Kobe's wife ring. Not Kloe's ring.

Confused

3. Can you not read? The article is clearly talking about Vanessa Bryant's ring, not Khloe K.

hmmm

i heard that its a cover up... Kourtney is the one getting married not Khloe....

Marisa

Khloe are you stupid!
Before u have 2 get divorced in a week you should ask him about the wife he already has and the stripper that works at starz in gardena california that he bought a house for and pays 4 it for her!!!!!!! He still messes with her!!!! Get your head on straight girl don't do it!!!! He's a damn pig! How can he get married to u if he already has a wife DUH!!!

TMZ hits a new low

Who are these people? Dunno. Seems not important.

Brien

I hope Klhoe doesn't mind re-located out of L.A. in the near future. The Lakers have been trying to move Odom for years, unsuccessfully (no one wants him) I might add. Personally, I think she'll fit in just fine in Memphis, Minneapolis, or one of the many other sub-par NBA cities.

Black Power

If Lamar didn't marry the mother of his kids, why is he so gung ho about getting hitched with this woman? She must be a great cork soaker. Either that or she takes it in the rear, and we all know black men love that ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments