Kate Gosselin Files for Child & Spousal Support

10/9/2009 6:35 PM PDT
Kate Gosselin wants Jon to pay up -- in the form of child and temporary spousal support.

Kate filed the legal documents in Montgomery County Court in Pennsylvania last week -- around the same time she filed an emergency petition asking a judge to force Jon to return $230,000 she claims he raided from their joint bank account.

Sources tell TMZ Kate has not asked for a specific amount of child or spousal support.

Kate's lawyer says Jon and Kate are scheduled to meet with a court-appointed arbitrator on Tuesday.

Earlier this week, Kate claimed she couldn't afford to pay the family's bills.