Arnold -- She Just Doesn't Listen!!!

10/14/2009 1:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dear Gov. Schwarzenegger,

While you were Twittering a few minutes ago about the "swift action" coming to Maria, your scofflaw wife was at it again -- jawing away on a handheld cell phone while driving in Brentwood.

Maria Shriver: Click to watch
But it gets worse ... while Maria was illegally yappin' away (the third time she's been photographed doin' it) she saw our cameraman catching the illegal activity on tape -- and that's when she dropped the phone in an attempt to cover it up! The tape does not lie....

Arnold, the fines are bad enough -- but do you have any idea what your Verizon bill is gonna look like?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dani

Funny how Maria commented on The Today Show that this was not the first "rule" she broke. Since when are laws considered rules? Now her husband parks illegally....go figure. Be better examples!

bill

well it upsets me that all of you are hollering about him when he told every one when he got out of the car (I WILL BE BACK) shame on all of you for puttting the govenor down on the presidents level of stupidity.

sandy eggo

tsk tsk maria. didn't realize how much of a moron you are.

mddiva

FIRST!!!! Better listen to your husband Maria or ELSE...The Terminator will get you next.

UGGGGHHH

MARIA YOUR GOING TO CAUSE AN ACCIDENT.........

TCYB

Like I said, I want to see his "swift action", not his words. I don't believe a word he says.

Veronica

This really makes me mad! The cops should give her a ticket. FYI - the ticket is $132.

Jane

Silly people....you KNOW the law doesn't apply to politicians OR their wives! Geez!

They can talk on cell phones while they drive, we can't!

We get a "government" run healthcare plan, but they can stick with their premium coverage (paid for by us).

That's life in the good old US of A!

chokee13

Thats probably arnie was calling her to stop chattion on a phone while drivin

stan

My mail man was killed because some stupid bitch ran a stop sign beecause she was on the phone. I wonder if it was Maria?

Andrea

get a hands-free device! seriously! you're making yourself & your husband look like idiots...

punchapap

C'mon people, give her a break. Sure she broke the law, but she has to live with that hideous skeletor face she was born with for the rest of her life. Let's call it even.

Terry

ARNIE, BUY HER A BLUETOOTH LIKE THE REST OF US!!!

???????????????????????

just ticket her already...she is embarassing the govenor who implicated this law...is she beyond obeying the law? now she is just mocking everyone that got a ticket for driving using their cell phones while driving..if she is not ticketed ..then those including myself who broke this law...needs to be reimbursed the money they were fined for doing the same thing, but she is a habitual law breaker and thats not good for Arnie, since his rating poll are way down...this just adds to that poll!

Countrygirl

I wonder where she had lunch? Any wine with that lunch? If she'll break one law, will she break another??

I'm just askin'