LiLo Burglary Suspect Losing Friends Fast

10/18/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's amazing how quickly your famous friends will dump you when you're accused of stealing ... from famous people.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

Nick Prugo (right), who cops believe was a part of celeb burglaries of Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge, was spotted out last week with Nickelodeon star Drake Bell (left) and Playboy Cyber Girl Tess Taylor (hot chick). But each of them tells TMZ they see Nick in a whole new light now.

Tess tells us, "I have known Nick for many years but have decided to distance myself after his recent incident. I really don't agree with his choices or the people that he has surrounded himself with. Drake Bell and I were at the Roosevelt when I happened to run into Nick inside. That picture of us three was taken as Drake and I were leaving, and it's pretty obvious Nick followed us out to get his picture taken. I am embarrassed to have ever been his friend."

Drake wasn't quite as harsh, saying, "I was introduced to Nick Prugo a while back from some of my friends. After we met I've hung out with him on different occasions, and he's even been over to my house a couple times. Sometimes when people have come to my house I've been wary of what they might do. With Nick I never felt that I had to be wary of him, but I'm definitely going to be careful now."

B

You had me with the m&c recipe until I got to the Velveeta cheese. That's a no.
If this kid is a suspect, why is he out and about with celebrities?

Lori

does anyone else notice the extreme resemblance of this guy to potato head rumor willis? it could be her twin bro!!

Mona

Hasn't anyone else figured out this guy is probably the Dealer Michael Lohan keeps talking about?? and the break ins are probably because they owe him money. Funny how he knows everyone and is close enough to them to get in their houses but yet no one talks about him. Thats got dealer written all over it.

CIVILIZED

his p*ssy will be a public utility in the slammer.

ralphie the one-eyed

I always thought “Innocent until proven guilty.”
He is only a suspect.
If he is proven innocent, these two are going to feel very foolish.

~ Ghost Rider “You. Innocent.”

MrsBettyBowers

It's so convenient when your coke dealer delivers to your home.

Now, that's what I call service!

ralphie the one-eyed

"You. Guilty."
~ Ghost Rider

Ciara

He looks like Rumor Willis..

ralphie the one-eyed

"You. Innocent"
~ Ghost Rider

AMO

WTF is Where's Waldo, I mean Drake wearing? He looks like a massive tool head to toe. Don't know anything about that guy, but how is he cool? Not sure.

Anonymous

Hahah this is such bs that it makes me laugh. I have known Tess ADLER for many years and I also happen to know for a fact that she stole someone's wallet right out of his back pocket within the last year so obviously those comments about "distancing herself" are nothing but a complete lie to cover up and an attempt to show up in the news.
As far as the other members of this group go, all they want is to be famous and have their pictures on the news so as soon as everyone stops giving them attention, they will stop. But in the mean time... don't let their sympathetic comments fool you... they are nothing but a bunch of fame seeking, pathological lying theives.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2