Brandy Pulls a Shriver

10/21/2009 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy continues to have car issues. This is her yesterday in L.A. -- illegally talking on a handheld cell phone while driving -- nearly three years after causing a fatal car crash on an L.A. freeway.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

We assume she wasn't on the phone with Maria Shriver, who surely would have told Brandy about the consequences of driving while talking on a handheld.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Way to go has been!! Didn't you learn your lesson the first time, go ahead and kill someone else you washed up fatty!!! Don't people realize that cell phones are almost as bad as driving under the influence. I don't know how many times daily I'm driving by people on there cells and they are not driving right and could cause an accident. Nobody is that important that they need to put others in danger. Honestly it's not like she has a job or career, maybe she's talking to her midget brother who couldn't get any arse if he wasn't famous. Stop talking on the cell phones while driving people!!!!!!!!!!!

a lipstick Lesbian

Famous people should not have to follow the rules that everyone else does. They are usually more attractive, talented and great conversationists.

cee

you'd think she know better. i hate how they can get away with this. i'm really hoping karma comes to her soon.

cash

hey you idiots she didnt cause that wreck it happened directly in front of her and she couldnt stop in time..tracic but it was an ACCIDENT!!now get over it and your useless lives!!

Straight Talkin Texan

Damn, Brandi! Smarten Up Already!!!

Damn, Brandi! Smarten Up Already!!!

Damn, Brandi! Smarten Up Already!!!

Damn, Brandi! Smarten Up Already!!!

Damn, Brandi! Smarten Up Already!!!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Stupid Heffa, looks like she really learned her lesson the first time.....NOT!! If I had killed someone with a car like she did and felt remorse it would be hard to drive period and first of all I would do everything to make sure I was a 100% in control of my car. Brandi doesn't give a rats behind that she killed someone, her and her family are selfish human beings. It's all in a day and money period that she already killed someone, no worries or guilt to her. Her brother is a dwarf fatty with man boobs, her parents are idiots and she can't keep a career or man. I bet she never lost any sleep over causing someone to die because proof is in the pudding.......you don't kill someone and then drive while on the cell. Karma Brandi, KARMAAAAAAAAA

John Stone

You would think the child would have learned.

lisa flores

THIS PERSON IS HORRIBLE SHE ALREADY KILLED SOMEONE AND SHES STILL BREAKING THE LAW. SHES DRINVING AROUND IN A RANGE ROVER (HOW THIS NOTHING HAS MONEY WHO KNOWS) AND SHE CANT AFFORD A HANDS FREE SET. PATHETIC. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL VIOLATE HER PROBATION OR SOMETHNG.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Brandi,
Your man was fun, oh and I taught him that. Why are you on the phone? It's not like any labels are calling you or anything, it's not like A MAN cares. LMFAO

Sunny

I've had a hands-free headset since I have owned a cell phone. There's NO excuse for this! It is both unsafe AND illegal in CA.

a bunny

what a dreadful bitch.

jrad247

B!TCH !

SHE HAVE TO KILL ANOTHER FAMILY BEFORE SHE PAYS ATTENTION ???

its me

now why did ARNOLD do something fast about this when his WIFE was talking on the cell ??? he had to let everyone know this is for real plus he had to save himself from all of us. NOW we have BRANDY all smiles talking on the cell and she had a bad car accident as we all know , well apparently she hasn't learned. i just lost alllll respect for this girl ! SOMETHING BETTER BE DONE NOW! THIS AINT NO JOKE
how stupid!!!! its like drinking and driving . you better do something ARNOLD and i wanna hear about it now , just like you did with your wife. you had to make yourself look good well DO YOUR DAMNNN JOB NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Geez

This woman is absolutely awful. Its incomprehensible that after that crash and death she caused, that she has the galls to talk on the cell phone while driving - a serious danger. Its not known fully but I BET YOU she was probably doing just this cellphone driving when she rammed into people on the 405. Its all about visibility with tall Range Rovers.

Brandy herself stated: "The whole experience did completely change my life. And I can say that I think I'm a better person from it. You know, I still don't understand all of it and why all of it happened. But I definitely have a heart, and my heart goes out to everyone involved. I pray about it every single day, and that's all I can really say on the subject"

HOW did it change her?! Look at her on the cell phone, practically distracted and a serious danger to people...

Dis-effing-custing.

Herpes Ho Hilton

Poster 'THE TRUTH' - agree 100% with your comments. It's a total disgrace people are so arrogant to engage in distractive & ILLEGAL driving. Made even worse by Shriver's sense of elitist entitlement; & worse still, by the fact BlTCH BRANDY has already been involved in vehicular manslaughter. Not like they can't afford a hands-free device. This is all beyond sickening..