Brandy Pulls a Shriver

10/21/2009 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy continues to have car issues. This is her yesterday in L.A. -- illegally talking on a handheld cell phone while driving -- nearly three years after causing a fatal car crash on an L.A. freeway.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

We assume she wasn't on the phone with Maria Shriver, who surely would have told Brandy about the consequences of driving while talking on a handheld.

SUN

This woman has not learned a thing. One murdered vitim, while talking ao her cell phone... you would think she would have learned.

Tia

What a selfish stupid woman. Didn't she learn anything from killing someone when she was behind the wheel. Good grief what will it take for people to wake up that this behavior can kill people. She of all people should know better.

Well at least one good thing came out of this whole thing with Maria Shriver. Anyone that is caught talking on their cell phone from now on will be said to be pulling a "Shriver". I hope she has to live with that for the rest of her life. She is equally as stupid. But then wait - she is a Kennedy so that makes it OK for her to do it right?

I am very passionate about this because I was almost killed myself in a parking lot when someone almost ran me over pulling out of a parking spot. He didn't even see me walking in back of his car because he was too busy pulling out of a parking spot while talking on his cell phone.

MJ

Brandy should get off the phone...does she want to kill someone else?
I guess killing people doesn't mean anything to her...

CriticAl

I love Brandy, but she is showing REALLY REALLY bad judgement here. Wise up, girl!

Tammy

should have thrown her ass in jail the first time. She should pay the family again as she hasnt learnt her lesson. Hello poice are you seeing this?????????????? Someone send the cops a nice pic!!!!

Cassidy

Brandy - HELLO??? killing one person wasn't enough !! try looking at the road when you drive girl ! and without the phone.

Cassidy

I GUESS SHE DIDN'T GET IT THE FIRST TIME SHE KILLED SOMEONE BECAUSE SHE BASICALLY GOT OFF IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, BUT THERE IS ONE PLACE SHE WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT IN - SAY YOUR PRAYERS BRANDI.

Brian

How the hell do you drive a range rover and not have a damn bluetooth phone in it? seriously people driving high class cars without handsfree bluetooth are classless.

net bitch

I actually wrote to the Governor of California after the pics of his stupid wife came out.. and within the day she had "officially apologized" Since this seems to be such an issue in California maybe we should email Arnold every time one of these idiot "stars" gets caught. Public pressure can make a difference.

Here's Arnold's Phone: 916-445-2841 and to send him an email http://gov.ca.gov/interact#email

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

This is like the sweat lodge people.
You have to ask yourself,HUH?
Brandy was famous She was driving and was on the phone. Someone hit her and she hit someone else and that someone else died.
Do I have the story straight?
Brandy is really using bad judgement.If you ever made a mistake,not like this,but you know,you learn your lesson.

EVERYBODY do not talk on the phone and drive.

IT IS DANGEROUSAND DUMB.
Use an earpiece.Dial at a light.

Park and dial.

David M.

What a stupid bitch!!!!!! I hope someone runs into her car while driving and talking on the cell phone and cripples her. That should teach her a lesson for life. Then she'll realize what pain she caused others.

Leila

Is this a Range Rover Sport or just a Range Rover?

Izzy

I cant believe she is allowed NEAR a car after killing one mother!! Apparently its acceptable for a celebrity to go on a vehicular killing spree, as long as they know how to write a check

MacGuffin

Didn't this stupid bitch learn her lesson last time when she killed someone driving a big ass Range Rover 3 years ago?

It's amazing how many people drive around LA talking chit-chatting away on their cellphones. Driving behind them I can tell 95% of the time someone is, because they are either swerving or driving 5 miles too slow.

There's a good reason for the new cell phone ban: it's dangerous!

Robert

Just this week I saw THREE female drivers in the street and freeway using their cell phones, and I knew they were on a phone because their driving was erratic, it's sad there was no police around to pull them over.