« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

ESPN Analyst's Hookup - Keep Him Away from Me

10/23/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Brooke Hundley filed for a restraining order against married ESPN analyst Steve Phillips ... just ONE DAY after she dropped a letter off at his house which basically said they were meant to be together.

Brooke Hundley
In the document -- filed on August 20 in Connecticut -- Brooke claims while at a hotel back in July, Steve "bought me a strong drink and then cornered me ... trying to persuade me to come to his hotel suite to spend the night."

Brooke claims Steve called her hotel room until she agreed to see him, then "after the night he continued to text me on a regular basis with inappropriate things." Brooke says she "tried to get him to stop" but again agreed to meet up with him "a few times after work in the parking lot."

That line is extra interesting, because in the note Brooke left for Steve's wife the day before, she wrote, "I'm not just some random girl he had sex with in parking lots."

Brooke also claims Steve tried to ruin her career after word got out that they were sleeping together -- calling her a "slut" and saying he would get her fired if she spilled the beans to his wife.

Hundley withdrew the complaint September 15 -- that same day, she posted this on her Facebook page: "I've seen evil and he wears khaki pants and bright blue polos. Out of court, and back to basketball."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Scott

Coming from an ESPN working that doesnt surprise me at all. I went to a night club in Boston for Adam Vinatieri going away party when he went to the Colts and Chris Berman was there. I went up and asked for is autograph and he told me "Not now" while talking and rubbing up on some younger women.

maria

Uh, she's a litte bit fugly.

Mrs. Pine

This is the second stupidest thing Steve Phillips has ever done. The first was when he traded for me.

James

Has there been any proof of this affair taking place? This chick seems really unstable. Fatal Attraction type of sh*t. I think she's making it all up. No guy could be THAT desperate.

London not England

FAT- AL ATTRACTION.....

two cents

He's a nice looking guy. I don't get it. This woman is beyond homely. One paper bag wouldn't be enough. Maybe it was completely dark and he was extremly drunk. That's the only way I could do it. LOL!

B!tch is FUG-LY!

Tony B

What a stupid cow. This guy is hot. I'd go down on him and drain him dry over and over again.

Sex with married men is incredibly hot.

theydeserveit

SHE IS A BUTT UGLY GIRL...IS SHE SURE SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A MAN.....UGH,....MAYBE A DOG...

hmph

This woman seriously needs help...lots of help and medicine.

Jim

This is one fugly woman... No amount of money could get me to hit that...

Linda

The family is going to pay the price because another man could not keep it in his pants. If you are going to cheat on your wife; get a divorce first. The pain of a divorce is not nearly as bad as the pain that a spouse has been lying and cheating.
Remember the word "trust". If you cannot trust your husband/ wife then you do not have much of a marriage. Trust must be there for a relationship to work.

Q

That girl is ugly as can be. Steve Phillips should get a check up from the neck up.

canadianmachine

What a big ugly wanker!!! She looks like a wilderbeast ready for winter! I'd hide her as best I could!

Fred Farkel

I'm gonna continue to say this until Harvey throws me off this site.

THE REASON THAT MEN STRAY IS BECAUSE THEY GET CUT OFF AT HOME.

Yeah yeah there's always exceptions, but until everyone faces facts that the moment many women walk down the aisle... and the "I DOs" are exchanged...

POOF.

SEX IS HISTORY.

If not then at that moment... then the cut off comes later.

Menopause???

POOF.

SEX IS GONE.

And let me say this Harvey...

For Christ's sake women... IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SEX... THEN GET OVER NEXT TO YOUR MAN ANYWAY AND GIVE THE POOR SUMBITCH, UH, ER, UM... A 60 SECOND RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU FINGERS AND HAND.

WHAT???

THAT'S GONNA KILL YOU???

OH.

IT **IS** GONNA KILL YOU, YOU SAY????

THEN DAT RITE DARE IS WHY THE ESPN GUY SOUGHT OUT THAT NASTY SNAGGLE TOOTH LOSER.

BECAUSE **SHE** WANTED TO HAVE SOME FUN.

There ya go.

Now then. I invite all the Gloria Allred gang to come and flame me to death.

Of course... I will just sit here and laugh. :-O

shelly

sounds like someone is working on her lawsuit...some people will say anything for money
i think she fell for him (she is a 20 year old girl) and now is really hurt and does not have the maturity to deal...so someone told her to go for the money

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments