Joe Francis Suing

Jayde Threatened to Kill Me!

10/27/2009 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis claims Brody Jenner's 115-pound girlfriend threatened to kill him during a bar fight back in August -- and now the Girls Gone Wild kingpin is suing, claiming he feared for his life.

Joe Francis Brody Jenner

According to the lawsuit, Francis claims he was innocently walking through a crowd of people at "Guys and Dolls" nightclub in Hollywood, when Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole suddenly struck him in the head, threw a drink on him and stated, "I'm going to kill you!"

Francis claims he was "startled and shocked" -- but then he saw Jayde reaching for a bottle. In the docs, Francis claims "in fear and apprehension of being struck a third time and that Nicole was going to carry out her threat to kill him," Joe grabbed Nicole's hair in "self-defense."

Joe claims Nicole fell to the ground -- but only because she "lost her balance on her high heels."

Later that night, Francis claims Jenner attacked him "in a jealous rage."

Francis is now suing both Brody and Jayde for battery, assault, negligence, slander, libel and false light -- because after the bar incident, Francis claims the two lied when they recounted the incident to a TMZ cameraman who was outside the club.

zoolady

I poured a drink on a guy at a bar once, right over his head. I did it because he came up to me and groped me while my back was turned -- luckily I was getting a glass of water so that worked out perfectly. I told the bartender what he did and they kicked him out too.

nikki

All of these people are trashy but Joe takes the cake! I hope she does kill you she and the rest of the girls you exploited, raped and took advantage of.It's only a matter if time.

Beau Hajavitch

Too bad this wasn't filmed for The Hills. I wonder if Joe is friends with Kristin Cavallari. Maybe Joe and Kris will meet for lunch at an outdoor patio. Kris will say, "Way to go, dude!" and high-five him. Kris will also make fun of Jayde for falling off her high heels. Then Brody will get picked to guest host WWE Monday Night Raw, where he'll put together a mixed tag match: Brody and Jayde vs. Joe and Kristin. Guess Brody and Jayde will have to go win, as they're the faces.

Christy

She deserved it! I am a huge Brody fan but she threw a drink on him and hey just b/c your a female why shouldn't he defend himself...Joe good job too bad I couldn't have witnessed it.

lola

WELL JOE IS AN A??HOLE, BUT JADE IS LOWER;THE GIRL IS ALWAYS INTO FIGHTS,WHATS WITH THE THROWING DRINKS AT PEOPLE I GUESS THATS HER SIGNATURE.SHE'S THE PLAYMATE FROM HELL, SHE GIVES THE BUNNY A BAD NAME. BRODY, HONEY YOU CAN GET ANOTHER BUNNY WHEN EVER U WANT, U CAN DO BETTER AND PRETTIER!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4