Jackson's Kids Get Private Movie Screening

10/27/2009 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Michael Jackson's kids will see "This Is It" tonight -- in their own private screening.

Jackson

Sources close to the family tell TMZ the kids were invited by Sony to see a screening of the movie tonight on the Sony lot in Los Angeles. We're told the kids have been sick with the flu all week, but still plan on making the screening tonight.

Michael's mother, Katherine, will not be in attendance.

Christine

I think that it´s too soon for the childrens. Only four weeks, give them time....

Saddenend

I truly hope that the kids will get special counseling during & after the movie.

Love the MJ3!

Water

the timing for this movie is great
it's gone be a classic like nightmare on elm street and the exorcist
this is a good movie to watch on halloween
it will scare the sh!t out of any kid

Michelle

Im so happy that they will be able to sse the movie Sony should be kicked in the Ass.. I ho[e this gives the a chance to see how Amazing there Father was on Stage..Poor MRs..Jackson Maybe this can start coming to an end..and give the children closser...Im very sad I can not belive this is Really it...but his music Videos and cahrity work are Forever..LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

Duh

11. Oh boy, I hope Mama Jackson has the kleenex ready. I think they should see it if they want to & by all accounts they have been asking if they could. I wonder about little Blanket though.

Posted at 2:24PM on Oct 27th 2009 by janalal4

If what LaToya said is true about Blanket, I worry about him. Supposedly the kids are in therapy; I hope they broached this subject with the therapist to make sure they really are ready. I know they must be excited to see their daddy again, but little Blanket...I don't know, if he was my child I would make him wait.

Michael Jackson's Voice

Great I'm glad the kids get to see their dad on the big screen and get to experience what would have been! They have every right to see daddy do this thing and if they have been asking... it isn't too soon for them... Stop gauging everything on how you or i feel its up to them when to see their daddy work! I'm going on Thursday and I'm wearing my Michael T-shirt and bringing allot of tissue!! I know I will cry again and I have told my kids NOT to make fun of me when I do.. they said they wont because I took his death very hard myself... They never saw me cry like that ever! I miss Michael Jackson, I always will... but his Kids miss him more and if seeing daddy on the big screen and hearing him sing and talk and seeing him dance is what they need ,,,, Then so be it! Get Well Prince, Paris, And Blanket.. my thoughts and prayers are wit h you and your Grandma.
Michael I will always love you!!

Water

12. It's way too soon for me to go watch Michael on screen. Those poor babies...I can't imagine. It's taken me almost four months to stop crying-I think if I see him, on screen-I'll cry another four months of my life.

WHY...WHY...WHY did Michael THINK he HAD to TAKE that DAMN profofol????? He would have still been here today with his kids and fans. WHY MICHAEL????? WHY??????? You broke our hearts! and now we being family and fans have to live in a broken world. My life will NEVER be the same.

Yes, that's how much I LOVED YOU MICHAEL!!! THAT MUCH.

Posted at 2:25PM on Oct 27th 2009 by broken.....

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/michael-jackson-kids-this-is-it-private-screening/1#comments#ixzz0VA8s7xFu

Take some propofol and your problem will be solved.

Inquiring Mind

Aww.. I am happy to hear that... They can see their Dad at work and his Magic in Dance!!!

janalal4

WOW! LISTEN TO IMOGEN HEAP'S COVER OF 'THRILLER'. I'M SPEECHLESS.

WillOTheWisp

God bless them!
I hope seeing their daddy again, at his best, will make them 100% better. Oh, I hope the movie does Michael's kids proud!
I've got my Michael's 'This Is It' T-Shirt on, been listening to his 'This Is It' album, and now I'm just waiting for tonight's, 11:00pm central time, 'This Is It' movie. GULP!

Long Live Our Memories of Michael Jackson!

A fan

To everyone who loved Michael's work, enjoy this movie, "THIS IS IT", his last performance!

Michael, we miss you and love you forever!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Christine

I think it´s too soon for the childrens. Only four months, give them a time ......

jenne

It's their father THE KING OF POP....FOREVER..... They need and deserve to see it.. Katherine should be there to support her Grandchildren. She has no problems cashing the check every month, that's not too soon for her....

Missy

I'm glad MJs children will be going to see the movie! Everyone is different so maybe this will help them heal from the loss of their dad! I'm going to see it tomorrow,and from Miko and Liz said it sounds like it will a great tribute to MJ!

when will the lapd start making some arrests!