D.A. Charges

Burglar Bunch

10/28/2009 7:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County District Attorney has just charged five alleged members of the Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch with various felonies.

full-1
Nick Prugo has been charged with felony first degree residential burglary of Audrina Patridge, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Orlando Bloom, Brian Austin Green, Megan Fox and L.A. businessman Nick Deleo.

Diana Tamayo has been charged with felony first degree residential burglary of Lindsay Lohan and Ashley Tisdale.

Courtney Ames has been charged with felony first degree residential burglary of Paris Hilton.

Roy Lopez, Jr. has been charged with felony first degree residential burglary of Paris Hilton.

Alexis Neiers, aka Alexis Taylor, has been charged with felony first degree residential burglary of Orlando Bloom.

CB

Nick is a 'pretty boy'. He is going to make Bubba a happy man in prison.

A Person

Too bad they get caught. Would be glad to see Paris Hilton feel how it is not to have something for once.

ang

im sorry..but not for nothing, these kids/young adults were pretty smart...arent celebs supposed to have such good security and then you have 18 yr olds robbing your houses hahaha you celebs should be embaressed of yourselves...too bad they got caught bc they targeted the idiots of hollywood anyway and i think thats great(minus kourtney, if thats true)

TMZBoy

Little Nicky's gonna be bouncin' that bottom in prison for sure.
lol...Hope he's practising the "Nicky Butt Bounce".

Janet

Total @sses.

Joe Joe

I am always sooooo happy when true criminals get busted, especially egotistical criminals like this. I am so happy for Paris and Lindsay and I hope they get everything back. If it turns out this cutie has a history of robbery, they're going to love him in prison, he's a cutie.

SORRY

Damn why can't I get dorks like this to break into my house, it would be a free shot. My shotty would maybe miss one of them but I know I'd hit a few of them. The best part is celebs usually have grimy friends and it would be considered a favor to tax one of these punks while they are incarcerated, well I know what I'd do..... just sayin

puffinstuff

Well, you gotta hand it to these people. At least, they know to break into houses that have something worth it in them.
That being said, I don't in any way condone b & e-it's wrong...and illegal...and mean!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

cute joke Timmy...enjoyed the laugh..hehe

TMZBoy

16. "We loved that little dance he did....can't wait till he gets here...."

Posted at 8:14PM on Oct 28th 2009 by carlos in cell block C

OMG !! TOO FUNNY !!! ROFLMAO
Make him bounce that Nicky butt, dude.

anonymous

guilty idiots.

string these little retards up.

send them to prison for a long long long long long long time.

teach them a lesson they will never forget.

that goes double for their little ringleader.

susan

If anyone's interested in working online, Here's my how to video on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtmJGx4Z8P0

TheMan

As much as these losers deserve jail time, I'm willing to bet they don't get scratch. Celebranybodys never pay for their crimes. Just you and me.

shawn

wow all these fun cool jokes about male rape in prison wow funny haha, gee hope the girls get brutally raped and tortured in prison to ha ha ha isnt that funny to? bunch of idiots.

justice for mj

How is it if Paris Hiltons underwear, and tshirts get stolen, or Lindsay Lohans stupid watch is taken by some group of ramdom petty theives, the LA DA jumps all over the case and gets it charged and into the judicial system practically immediately. But....when it comes to arresting the JERK that "STOLE" Michael Jackson from the world, they have let 4 months go by without an arrestt. These robbing jokers dont even admit that they were involved in the thefts, but still it goes to the judicial system almost immediately. We have the "smoking gun" even. The jackass admitted that he gave the fatal dose of the drug that did him in, and we still cant charge him with something? Who is this guy being protected by anyway?? What does he have on the DA ? Something big I bet......They are letting this piss ant get away with the murder of Michael. What happened with this case going to the grand jury or directly to the cops for the idiot being arrested this week?
This week is almost over....I sure hope they have been watching this fellow because since he has been as free as a bird since he killed MJ...he could have already flown the coop!
********BRING BACK MJ DEAR GOD!********