Burglar Bunch Had Eye on Mariah, Rihanna

10/28/2009 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch allegedly downloaded photos of Mariah Carey and Rihanna on a computer they used to target celebrity victims.

One of the photos -- obtained by TMZ -- shows Rihanna wearing diamond stud earrings. The Mariah pic shows the singer wearing long, dangling earrings.

There is no evidence the gang burglarized either Rihanna or Mariah. As we first reported, there are pictures of other stars who the Burglar Bunch allegedly did hit, including Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge.

We are putting a gallery together of other celebrities whose photos ended up in the alleged burglar's computer. We'll publish that gallery first thing tomorrow morning.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

dantas

LMAO wrong bitches to rob with their diva additude asses. those little hoes woulda been leavin them houses with a limp especially with Rihanna lol

shannon

what makes them so sure that stuff would have even been at the house especially since alot of jewerly companies loan there stuff to the stars for special events and once its over it is given back what a dumb bunch of kids

A Person

ROB MARIAH! ROB MARIAH!

goldieok

don't these celebs know how to set their security systems on???

Extravagantly-Creative

These kids are CRAZY !!

They were able to steal over $3 million, but weren't able to "Move It."

Extravagantly-Creative

Good Job, Nick - You got everyone caught & brought everyone down !!

JustWatchMe

I asked a question about security systems in an earlier post....hard to understand why they didn't work for these stars. My husband and I are a two income family, but are hardly rich. Our home is modest and even our alarm is very sensitive (we have animals, so the "action" setting will not detect any living being under 50lbs as an intruder). If our hard lines are cut a message goes to the alarm monitor that there has been a breach - then it switches to wireless - and unless there is some major storm, it will still continue to work. Our security cameras do not hold live film as it is dispatched to the monitoring center as it is filmed. Smash the cameras and we still have your image captured. Again, we are not rich people and what we have is an affordable system. Basically it is infallible unless you are some alarm master mind - which I doubt these kids are. CA gun laws are prohibitive....but we here in Texas can shoot you even if you just walk into our garage (because it is considered part of our habitation and we can protect that). Also, you can merely be on my property (in the driveway, out in the yard or a field), but if you are trying to steal something I can put a bullet right into the middle of your head and it is totally valid. It is a beautiful thing. Now, if we can just get the death penalty down to executing ONLY those that are actually GUILTY..... Sorry, Mom. You still live in CA where you have to drag the body inside to get off the hook - even if that f**k is standing on your front porch holding a knife. There are a lot of good things about vigilante justice.

tamone

oh Hellllss naw !!! they better back the F up off mariah !
thass ma baby right there ! she got millions !!!
Eff these robbers

chris

Mariah Would have been the wrong one to try to rob Her STAFF as they are called would have shot them then before the every got away from the compound

George William Gockel

I am true male fan of Mariah Carey,Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. I also am a huge fan of Mariah Carey,Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. I love Mariah Carey,I love Paris Hilton and I love Lindsay Lohan. I really really do care about Mariah Carey,Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. I really really am concerned about Mariah Carey,Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Someday Mariah Carey and I will meet each other on purpose. Someday Paris Hilton and I will meet each other on purpose. Someday Lindsay Lohan and I will meet each other on purpose. I already know better to burgalized their homes. I don't celebrities. To see Mariah Carey,to see Paris Hilton and to Lindsay Lohan totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Mariah Carey,Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.