Chris Brown Getting Close

with a 'Bad Girl'

10/29/2009 2:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Chris Brown has been getting pretty close with a new woman recently -- and this one is a very bad girl.
Bad Girl
The woman in the photos is Natalie Nunn, a contestant on the next season of a reality show called "The Bad Girls Club" -- which features women with behavioral issues.

Nunn has been out with Brown a couple times in the last few weeks -- most recently at a roller-skating party on October 16th.

In her bio for the show Nat says she "enjoys cruising in her sugar daddies' expensive cars and painting the town red with her cool celebrity friends."

She has an interesting interpretation of "cool."

UPDATE: Brown just Twittered on the subject: "Tmz..omg.... U guys have nothing better to do. And by the way. I don't mess wit that girl."

Loulou

She'd better carry a pocket knife at all times when in his company.

Loulou

@5 Only a total fu@k-up would go back to a man who beat her up.This is not love and it's definitely not a forgiven sin.The only kind of woman he is going to attract now are the ones with zero self-respect and zero self-esteem.The kind who are used to get beaten up...Are you volunteering?

Nadiya

It doesn't really matter anymore if he "messed" with this girl or not, 'cos that's a picture of her sitting on his lap, right?

Missy

@15...my dog sits on my lap too, but that dont mean i am effin him. what a stupid thing to say.

Missy

#14 what do you think rihanna is? Pretty girls can be f'd up too, okay. BTW, no I am not volunteering. I just think people need to leave him along and let he and rihanna settle this. The only difference between them and us is that EVERYONE is watching and criticizing their every single move. Just let them be. What business is is of ours anyway. You must be getting your ass beat too, huh?

Jo

@15. I sit on my guy friends' laps when i take a picture with them..I'm not Effin them!! Rihanna was pictured on hugged up with her manager in Vegas. I doubt she's effin him. That's such a stupid comment. One does not equal the other idiot!!

Loulou

Does she own a gun,or at least a knife? I wouldn't go out with him unless I had a black belt in some kind of martial art.

What i think

She probably took a self defense course to date him. In case he gets out of line. Or maybe she wants to get a beat down.

Skank

Well she's certainly Prettier than Rhiannas stupid ass! Who knows maybe SHE won't hit him or maybe she'll beat HIS ass!!!!

t

I wish Chris Brown didn't still have feelings for Rihanna so that he could tell what happened that night. Obviously they had a fight that she started while he was driving a car.Does anyone realize how crazy Rihanna must be to start an argument and a fight with a 19 year old kid driving a car? I never have bought itunes but have decided to buy everything of Chris' because I think he has been treated very unfairly in the media especially since this appeared to be a fight by two drunk teenagers more than domestic abuse. He didn't go up to Rihanna and start attacking her and I feel people don't see this because they are blind with hate or envy. He has a new fan in me for sure. Good luck to you and glad to see entertainers are supporting your new project as well

chick

that girl is ugly rihanna is still prietier than her

janalal4

A woman with 'behavioral issues' & Chris Brown? What a pair. Ding-Ding! Round 1!

BecBec

Aaaaand apparently Chris Brown has nothing better to do than read TMZ... FABULOUS!!!

Missy

Both of these misfits belong together. They can beat each other silly..........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments